PS:Vita Vs Tablets Vs Nvidia Shield

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. PS:Vita Vs Tablets Vs Nvidia Shield

User Info: fire2box

fire2box
3 years ago#1
So with tablets being released and Nvidia making its own handheld, are you guys concerned with Vita being able to stand the storms of Tablet, 3DS and Shield?
Roswill Challenger case | ASRock B75 PRO3 | Ivy bridge i5 3570k @3.40GHz | 8 GB G Skill ripsaw DDR3 @ 1600 | single XFX 7870 GHz edition | OCZ 600W modular PSU

User Info: Hydra_Gundam_

Hydra_Gundam_
3 years ago#2
I want the nVita Shield.
PSN: HYDRAGUNDAM-

User Info: Ihavealotofspac

Ihavealotofspac
3 years ago#3
i'd just buy something else to play if the vita dies

User Info: mralspsp

mralspsp
3 years ago#4
Nope.
3DS XL (blue) 0645-6929-4999: Mr.AlXLB
PSN (Vita & PS3): syscoman

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
3 years ago#5
Nope. Troll harder TC.
Currently wanting: A lot of Vita games/accessories!
PSN: Zero_Maniac623

User Info: ZeroXraven

ZeroXraven
3 years ago#6
Yes, terrified...like a baby in the corner sucking it's thumb as a shadow comes out from under it's bed.

User Info: Elements012894

Elements012894
3 years ago#7
I don't expect much from it. I'm guessing it'll take at minimum at year to release from now, with a price of at least $300. Not only that you need a 650 graphics card which is decently pricey already. And the act of having to upgrade your computer or buying a new one is a hassle not many people will go through.

By the time it launch's, Vita will have a price drop. PS4 may come out, in which I expect gaikai to take its course and provide a competitive solution to the "stream steam games" problem sony may face.

Thats the way I see it.
PS+ has paid it's self for me. So from here on out I will refer to any new games as free.

User Info: Thundar

Thundar
3 years ago#8
Maybe you can get this topic to 200 posts before it gets deleted like the last one.

Nvidia and "handheld" don't belong in the same sentence.
http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/vv313/girshootslasers/1315697017393-1.jpg

User Info: darkdragongirl

darkdragongirl
3 years ago#9
It isn't a traditional handheld, heck it isn't even out of home portable. It is a peripheral.
Playing: Ragnarok Odyssey
I've got a poring on my mind, and toast in my mouth, let's quest!

User Info: fire2box

fire2box
3 years ago#10
darkdragongirl posted...
It isn't a traditional handheld, heck it isn't even out of home portable. It is a peripheral.

it is a traditional handheld though.

Explain to me how it isn't?
Roswill Challenger case | ASRock B75 PRO3 | Ivy bridge i5 3570k @3.40GHz | 8 GB G Skill ripsaw DDR3 @ 1600 | single XFX 7870 GHz edition | OCZ 600W modular PSU
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. PS:Vita Vs Tablets Vs Nvidia Shield

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived