Should the Vita be discontinued?

#11ZekrixPosted 1/7/2013 7:43:56 AM
Terotrous posted...
and possibly even better than what 3DS currently has, despite its head start).

LOL. Gravity Overrated or Big Flop Planet are CERTAINTLY better! Don't forget the awesome, 10/10 CoD everyone LOVES! That blows all the Pokemon games out of the wind!
---
Proud member of Team Galactic ~The True G~
#12JobocanPosted 1/7/2013 7:44:33 AM
Should it? **** no. But there's still the question of whether it can survive in a crashing industry (and yes, it's crashing... It has been for ~2 years now and all the signs are there for an all-out crash sooner than you think).

I don't want it to be discontinued, but there's not much that can be done at this point, unless Sony releases a true killer app.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#13ZekrixPosted 1/7/2013 7:46:26 AM
Jobocan posted...

I don't want it to be discontinued, but there's not much that can be done at this point, unless Sony releases a true killer app.

Can SONY create something more popular than Hatsune Miku in JAPAN? Answer the question by yourself. And you saw how hard the anticipated Miku game bombed.
---
#14carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 7:48:53 AM
carsauce posted...
Should? It already is

That's when SONY says it actually is and no more further games developed in April at least.

There are still games being developed for it? All are ports, because developers are scared of losing money developing exclusively to Vita, so they also create the game for PS3.

The following are not ports:

Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable

Demon Gaze (Japan)
Tales of Hearts R (Japan)
Soul Sacrifice

those are so far the games not ports originally for the PS Vita but I wonder what else will be the next batch of games.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#15carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 7:49:42 AM
carsauce posted...
um...

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2013/01/07/nvidia-shield-playstation-vita-and-the-future-of-handheld-gaming/

That looks horribly uncomfortable.

It still looks awesome.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#16b1gt0nePosted 1/7/2013 7:53:31 AM
nope
#17AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/7/2013 7:53:57 AM
carsauce posted...
carsauce posted...
Should? It already is

That's when SONY says it actually is and no more further games developed in April at least.

There are still games being developed for it? All are ports, because developers are scared of losing money developing exclusively to Vita, so they also create the game for PS3.

Demon Gaze (Japan)
Soul Sacrifice

those are so far the games not ports originally for the PS Vita but I wonder what else will be the next batch of games.

Uhhhh...EDF is a port.
---
Now Playing:Persona 4 Golden (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Wipeout 2048 (Vita) Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophy Run (PS3)
#18carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 7:55:16 AM
Well like I posted previously, I hope we get another game anouncment in Feb, till then the Vita is still existing and here for other future gamers.
---
#19ZekrixPosted 1/7/2013 7:56:17 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
carsauce posted...
carsauce posted...
Should? It already is

Demon Gaze (Japan)
Soul Sacrifice

Uhhhh...EDF is a port.

So only 3 not port games are coming out. Such a GREAT library. 3DS should be ashamaed and Nintendo should retire due to Sony's sheer awesomeness!
---
#20FKRW4LifePosted 1/7/2013 7:59:29 AM
Zekrix posted...
Terotrous posted...
and possibly even better than what 3DS currently has, despite its head start).

LOL. Gravity Overrated or Big Flop Planet are CERTAINTLY better! Don't forget the awesome, 10/10 CoD everyone LOVES! That blows all the Pokemon games out of the wind!

You seem kinda angry there guy...
---
Vita Flopic creators = schadenfreude
Legit discussion on sales = intelligent debate