Should the Vita be discontinued?

#31Lord_VishanaPosted 1/7/2013 8:23:51 AM
No logical person would want any system to fail. Competition is necessary among the gaming industry. Without competition a company/developer will become complacent, and quality will diminish. Does anyone want to see the entire industry soley dominated by Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft or Apple? I definitely don't!
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF Balthier Basched his Penelo into Fran's Ashe in the back of the Vaan
#32AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/7/2013 8:26:48 AM
FKRW4Life posted...
Zekrix posted...
Terotrous posted...
and possibly even better than what 3DS currently has, despite its head start).

LOL. Gravity Overrated or Big Flop Planet are CERTAINTLY better! Don't forget the awesome, 10/10 CoD everyone LOVES! That blows all the Pokemon games out of the wind!

You seem kinda angry there guy...

This coming from Mr. Meltdown himself, lol!
---
Now Playing:Persona 4 Golden (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Wipeout 2048 (Vita) Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophy Run (PS3)
#33lunchEATSyouPosted 1/7/2013 8:32:01 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
No logical person would want any system to fail. Competition is necessary among the gaming industry. Without competition a company/developer will become complacent, and quality will diminish. Does anyone want to see the entire industry soley dominated by Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft or Apple? I definitely don't!

Here is something I've noticed on these boards: Alot of people say that Nintendo's Golden Era was back in the NES/SNES days. In those days, Sony and Nintendo worked together.. coincidence?
---
"Are you kidding me? Japan hates anything American. The US bombed their ass and they are also xenophobic."
-ElGado, pride of the Wii U board
#34FKRW4LifePosted 1/7/2013 8:32:27 AM
stargazer64 posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
Zekrix posted...
Terotrous posted...

LOL. Gravity Overrated or Big Flop Planet are CERTAINTLY better! Don't forget the awesome, 10/10 CoD everyone LOVES! That blows all the Pokemon games out of the wind!

Why is your new schtick to tell everyone that they seem angry? Did you see someone use that tactic and think to yourself, THIS IS SUPER-EFFECTIVE!

(btw, despite my use of an exclamation point I am not angry at the moment)

Just calling it likes I sees it
---
Vita Flopic creators = schadenfreude
Legit discussion on sales = intelligent debate
#35FKRW4LifePosted 1/7/2013 8:34:25 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
Zekrix posted...
Terotrous posted...

This coming from Mr. Meltdown himself, lol!

Eh, seeing how I legit hate you I really don't care what you have to say. Not to mention you've never contributed to any discussion on the forums.
---
Vita Flopic creators = schadenfreude
Legit discussion on sales = intelligent debate
#36UniversquallPosted 1/7/2013 8:35:46 AM
No thanks
---
NP: Suikoden III (PS2) Assassin's Creed III (PS3) MNR (Vita) Total Annihilation (PC) Xenoblade (Wii U) Nope (360)
#37GloryChaosPosted 1/7/2013 8:38:03 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
No logical person would want any system to fail.

Pretty much this. Even the trolls are the same. Hell, just look at Goon. Despite the trolling he does over on the WiiU boards, he actually has a WiiU. Hell, he might even own more WiiU games than some of the supposed hardcore fanboys there.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#38kakashik99992Posted 1/7/2013 8:47:45 AM(edited)
Terotrous posted...
Zekrix posted...

What pokemon games? The only one 3DS currently has is Rumble Blast, which is decent, but not amazing by any stretch. Magnagate may be a heavy hitter (Mystery Dungeon Sky is one of the best DS games), but it isn't out in North America yet.

For the record, the Vita currently has the following:

Gravity Daze
Wipeout 2048
Hot Shots Golf World Invitational
Ragnarok Odyssey
Playstation Allstars Battle Royale
Street Fighter X Tekken
Disgaea 3
Persona 4

All of which are pretty solid and generally have higher scope / production values than most 3DS games.

The one they will most likely announce it globablly around 20 hours from now

And the GBA didn't have a true direct competitor and was one of the best dedicated gaming devices of all time. Nintendo kept the quality without competition
---
My pokemon run http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/150
#39AzureKillerDXPosted 1/7/2013 8:41:58 AM
Shouldn't have been started in the first place
#40captain-infernoPosted 1/7/2013 8:48:58 AM
Should it be discontinued? No why would they if anything the iphone should be discontinued Plus ds has been around for a few years theres still time for the vita.