Should the Vita be discontinued?

#61Fenrir777Posted 1/7/2013 12:28:18 PM
Phantasy star online 2 is a good reason for having a Vita.

Man i can't wait...
---
Gamertag: Shadow xSTARx
#62Madness2012Posted 1/7/2013 12:58:45 PM
Simple answer......No
#63kakashik99992Posted 1/7/2013 1:15:42 PM
Fenrir777 posted...
Phantasy star online 2 is a good reason for having a Vita.

Man i can't wait...

You mean the free PC game?
---
My pokemon run http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/150
#64archedsoulPosted 1/7/2013 1:46:51 PM
FKRW4Life posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
Zekrix posted...
Terotrous posted...
and possibly even better than what 3DS currently has, despite its head start).

LOL. Gravity Overrated or Big Flop Planet are CERTAINTLY better! Don't forget the awesome, 10/10 CoD everyone LOVES! That blows all the Pokemon games out of the wind!

You seem kinda angry there guy...

This coming from Mr. Meltdown himself, lol!

Eh, seeing how I legit hate you I really don't care what you have to say. Not to mention you've never contributed to any discussion on the forums.

>Calls someone angry
>"Legit hates" someone on the Internet.

Lmfao, fail more dude. This much internal rage can't be good for you.
#65whatnow12012Posted 1/7/2013 1:59:53 PM
The Vita is still a baby in terms of age. while the 3DS is now almost in its 2nd or 3rd year now so yeah the 3DS has a big head start on the Vita.

But even though the 3DS has been out longer it still dosent have the right kind of games on it but there have been a few gems on the 3DS but not that many.

The Vita hasnt had the time to make or produce the big games yet but they are on the way with Agigato, FF X HD, God 2 and YS the question is when.

Many will be shown at E3 many are in the works with the possible of Bioshock or BorderLands on the Vita this will an awesome year for the Vita and it will be revealed at E3.

It will not be like last years E3 where the Vita was ignored they will poor more time and reveal more into the Vita such as new apps, new gear, new accessories and mainly new games.

What these are remain a mystery seriously I am pumped for the Vita cant wait to see what E3 brings.

Me I am getting a Vita & a 3DS both have games and both are getting alot of games released this year with E3 bringing more to the table.

To me I am not a Fan Boy to me it has and always will be the games regardless of the system they are on.
#66Zero_ManiacPosted 1/7/2013 3:14:43 PM
ITT: Trolls. Actually, not just ITT. ITB more like.
---
Currently wanting: A lot of Vita games/accessories!
PSN: Zero_Maniac623
#67DaSituationPosted 1/7/2013 4:10:11 PM
No. It would only make Nintenso lazier if it were to get discontinued, though it certainly is possible Sony can actually discontinue it, especially given the situation.

And lmao @ this FKW4life guy. Looks like he's about to make an ass out of himself again as usual.

*gets popcorn ready*
---
Promoting a grenade-free America!
#68iusefebrezePosted 1/7/2013 5:09:37 PM
I didn't buy it for vita games, I basically using it for the PSN store. Sure I will buy a vita game if it seems worth it buy the amount of games in PSN is too good to pass up.
---
The average anime character has 47 gallons of blood.
#69KaiKun91Posted 1/7/2013 7:17:18 PM
Let's just hope that E3 will save the VITA.
#70KirbyIsAwesomePosted 1/7/2013 7:24:35 PM
carsauce posted...
carsauce posted...
Should? It already is

That's when SONY says it actually is and no more further games developed in April at least.

There are still games being developed for it? All are ports, because developers are scared of losing money developing exclusively to Vita, so they also create the game for PS3.

The following are not ports:

Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable

Demon Gaze (Japan)
Tales of Hearts R (Japan)
Soul Sacrifice

those are so far the games not ports originally for the PS Vita but I wonder what else will be the next batch of games.

EDF is a port, ToH is a remake, Demon Gaze is Japan only and will never see the light of day here in the US where everything matters (teehee), and... that leaves one game.

Cool.
---
"3DS is simply incapable of making games as good as vita games"
- DemonDog666