Preparing to sell my Vita if sales don't improve soon

#11FKRW4LifePosted 1/7/2013 4:20:14 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
Ill take it. Five bucks seems fair. You'll appreciate life more without it.

*sigh*

Honestly you're worse than the legitimate trolls...

Honestly, anything an NDFer has to say is ROTFLMAOable

Ill give you 7.50 for your supposed ambassador 3ds. Take it or leave it rage moarz
---
Before you comment remember this "It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"
#12Lord_VishanaPosted 1/7/2013 4:36:52 PM
FKRW4Life posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
FKRW4Life posted...

*sigh*

Ill give you 7.50 for your supposed ambassador 3ds. Take it or leave it rage moarz

Having NDF in my signature is irrelevant. Not every person who has an affinity for Nintendo is a troll or a 'drone'. I pride myself for being unbiased and completely fair. I love the Vita and I want the systems and their owners to coexist.

I've seen your posts over the past few months and they consist of constantly attacking people for the slightest Vita criticism and casting aspersions on 3DS owners. Look, I'm honestly not trying to argue with you. It's just posting crap like that is incendiary and could result in a flame war which everyone wants to avoid.
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF Balthier Basched his Penelo into Fran's Ashe in the back of the Vaan
#13PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 1/7/2013 4:39:44 PM
thompsontalker7 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
FKRW4Life posted...

*sigh*

Hush, now! The man is talking business.

lol I don't know why your comment made me laugh as much as it did...
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon
#14FKRW4LifePosted 1/7/2013 4:41:38 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
FKRW4Life posted...

*sigh*

Having NDF in my signature is irrelevant. Not every person who has an affinity for Nintendo is a troll or a 'drone'. I pride myself for being unbiased and completely fair. I love the Vita and I want the systems and their owners to coexist.

I've seen your posts over the past few months and they consist of constantly attacking people for the slightest Vita criticism and casting aspersions on 3DS owners. Look, I'm honestly not trying to argue with you. It's just posting crap like that is incendiary and could result in a flame war which everyone wants to avoid.

Actually I usually agree with people who attack Sony and the Vita for honest criticism. I only get into arguments with people who say the Vita shouldnt have been made, the vita should be canceled, the vita is a terrible system, the vita has no games, and lastly people who insult anyone that bought a vita. That includes anyone who uses the phrase pony out of line. Oh and Narriusseldon.

People who say the vita has been marketed terribly, that the vita is selling poorly (though if they compare it to outrageous things like virtual boy or the ngage I attack), that the system isnt living up to it's potential, that certain games should be on it and it makes no sense that they arent (walking dead for example and the PS2 HD collections), and similar, justifiable criticisms I both defend and agree with.

Not my fault most people on here prefer to fight rather than be reasonable debaters.
---
Before you comment remember this "It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"
#15MegaMettaurPosted 1/7/2013 4:43:12 PM
Do you even vita?
---
Now Playing (VITA): Ragnarok Oddysey, DJ Max Technika Tune (soon) PSN: Roksor.
Now Playing (PC): TalonRO
#16marsvalientPosted 1/7/2013 4:51:02 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...

NDF is Nintendo Defense Force, and in general that's not a good thing... People who defend a company in any circumstance is bias and that's what the NDF is. Their the ones who would defend Nintendo if it walked up and shot their new born puppy and then add that "yeah that puppy was kinda a ****."

So... you know...

Haven't replied to my PMs....
---
Vita: Sonic All Stars Racing, Dream C Club 0 Portable, Soul Sacrifice Demo
PS3: Way of the Samurai 4, Gal*Gun, Farcry 3
#17Spiffy247Posted 1/7/2013 4:52:58 PM
If nobody buys a Vita because no-ones buying Vitas, the Vita won'tv sell.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#18DaSituationPosted 1/7/2013 4:54:47 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
FKRW4Life posted...

*sigh*

Haven't his other lolposts told you that this guy has some very deep-seated issues?
---
Promoting a grenade-free America!
#19TinyTim123Posted 1/7/2013 4:57:09 PM
I really enjoyed my TurboGrafX16 back in the early 90s. I also enjoyed the NeoGeo quite a lot as well.
I am considering buying that there NeoGeo X. I am sure to enjoy that as well, and that's gonna sell, what, like 10,000 units ever?
I am glad I do not need for whatever it is that I play to be the top seller in order to enjoy myself.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#20PringerXPosted 1/7/2013 4:57:54 PM
and could result in a flame war which everyone wants to avoid.

What world are you living in?
---
http://psnprofiles.com/GameOverComesAll