Preparing to sell my Vita if sales don't improve soon

#21Sami1000Posted 1/7/2013 5:13:09 PM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
thompsontalker7 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
Ill take it. Five bucks seems fair. You'll appreciate life more without it.

*sigh*

Honestly you're worse than the legitimate trolls...

Hush, now! The man is talking business.

lol I don't know why your comment made me laugh as much as it did...

Me too! I somehow read it in my mind with funny accent...
#22DemonDog666Posted 1/7/2013 5:18:11 PM
Arevin posted...
OtakuGamera posted...
where are people getting the no publishers is supporting the vita crap? cause i see

namco bandai supporting it
kadokawa games supporting it
Tecmo Koei supporting it
Nihon Falcom supporting it
Sega supporting it

that's a whole lot of support right there

Not an encouraging list at all.

It's not a full list and you are a troll.
#23FKRW4LifePosted 1/7/2013 5:40:52 PM
DaSituation posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
Ill take it. Five bucks seems fair. You'll appreciate life more without it.

*sigh*

Honestly you're worse than the legitimate trolls...

Honestly, anything an NDFer has to say is ROTFLMAOable

Ill give you 7.50 for your supposed ambassador 3ds. Take it or leave it rage moarz

Having NDF in my signature is irrelevant. Not every person who has an affinity for Nintendo is a troll or a 'drone'. I pride myself for being unbiased and completely fair. I love the Vita and I want the systems and their owners to coexist.

I've seen your posts over the past few months and they consist of constantly attacking people for the slightest Vita criticism and casting aspersions on 3DS owners. Look, I'm honestly not trying to argue with you. It's just posting crap like that is incendiary and could result in a flame war which everyone wants to avoid.

Haven't his other lolposts told you that this guy has some very deep-seated issues?

How does he have deep seated issues?
---
Before you comment remember this "It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"
#24Angemon_23Posted 1/7/2013 5:43:42 PM
Vita will soon become a dead paperweight if sales don't improve.

I tried using a living paperweight once. I believe we all can guess how that ended.
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
#25Sailor GoonPosted 1/7/2013 6:01:34 PM
mike_411 posted...
shame you need a system to sell well in order to enjoy it.

This
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#26NovaCastPosted 1/7/2013 6:05:33 PM
Enjoy selling your system and only getting a bit less than half of what you paid for it initially.

I see a variety of deals on online sites, and Craigslist people are selling their vita with games for $150-$180 and most of them look barely used.

Yet even with these deals no one wants to buy them anyways so chances are you are either not going to come across someone who will buy it for your price or end up selling it for very low.

Was this system given to you? I can't picture someone buying a system with no current games they like and just ''hoping'' and waiting the game they want will eventually come out ( if at all).
---
#27vgsrulePosted 1/7/2013 6:22:08 PM
shame you need a system to sell well in order to enjoy it.

I do not understand people with this mindset.

It's not like people dislike it because it's "unpopular". If it doesn't sell well, people will not develop games for it. Therefore, it will inevitably have fewer games worth owning. That's why people want high sales. So that it becomes a better system overall.

It doesn't matter how advanced a system is if it doesn't sell well, and ends up failing.
---
http://backloggery.com/khff123
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/A_Metal_Pipe
#28Psychofang12001Posted 1/7/2013 6:32:36 PM
Well If u sell it now my advice is to sell it on eBay or Craigslist anywhere else and u ain't getting much back lol
---
the puppy tried to moo but chose to eat steak instead
#29mjc0961Posted 1/7/2013 6:42:36 PM
Good idea bro. Then when more games come out, you can buy another Vita and overall have lost money.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#30xfri123Posted 1/7/2013 6:55:28 PM
Then sell it we don't care, tell you mom about it Or just give it to me.
---
Lets Play :D