Preparing to sell my Vita if sales don't improve soon

#51DalekZeroPosted 1/7/2013 9:49:12 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
LuminescentRule posted...
The day I have no more good games to buy for the Vita is the day the Vita is dead.

Your old games you enjoy would still work. The Vita could die tomorrow, and while saddening if it happens, it doesnt really effect me as I already have 20 great games for it

it's nice to see the ponies play together. So majestic!

I feel honored for witnessing this. Screw popcorn, I'm having BBQ for this one. Like a real campout. Anyone with me?
---
always assume everybody on the Internet is either a 12 year old, or a creeper in his mid 40's. The Internet makes more sense that way.
#52Nightmare637Posted 1/7/2013 9:59:01 PM
DalekZero posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
LuminescentRule posted...
The day I have no more good games to buy for the Vita is the day the Vita is dead.

Your old games you enjoy would still work. The Vita could die tomorrow, and while saddening if it happens, it doesnt really effect me as I already have 20 great games for it

it's nice to see the ponies play together. So majestic!

I feel honored for witnessing this. Screw popcorn, I'm having BBQ for this one. Like a real campout. Anyone with me?

will there be burgers? if so I'm with ya.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
#53mike_411Posted 1/7/2013 10:31:33 PM
you guys are gonna get sooooooo fat.
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
That neko costume was just purrfectly unbearable~
#54DalekZeroPosted 1/7/2013 10:40:06 PM
mike_411 posted...
you guys are gonna get sooooooo fat.

But happy!
---
always assume everybody on the Internet is either a 12 year old, or a creeper in his mid 40's. The Internet makes more sense that way.
#55zandm7Posted 1/7/2013 10:42:49 PM
OK, all this BS about how the release schedule is so grim...

Let's take a look at the 3DS's release schedule, shall we? I'm not arguing Vita over 3DS here, but we can all agree the 3DS is a well established, extremely successful system with plenty of support. Yet its upcoming release schedule is just as barren as the Vita's.

Chill out people. This is a slow season for game announcements anyways...let's wait for the game shows of 2013 before we start predicting doomsday, eh? And if it would so happen that nothing is announced at the game shows, then we can all scream and by Project Shield...
---
Playing - Vita: Uncharted, MotorStorm, Stardrone, Resistance, AC3L. PS3: CoD, BF3, InFamous, WipEout. Various PC games (TF2, Minecraft mostly).
PSN: zandm7
#56marsvalientPosted 1/7/2013 10:46:02 PM
zandm7 posted...
then we can all scream and by Project Shield...

Worst case scenario of Vita being abandoned we don't even need to go to shield, we can just get the CFW without feeling guilty since the system is done at that point anyhow. With CFW post death Vita would still be quite the heavy hitter actually.
---
Vita: Sonic All Stars Racing, Dream C Club 0 Portable, Soul Sacrifice Demo
PS3: Way of the Samurai 4, Gal*Gun, Farcry 3
#57xfactorPosted 1/7/2013 10:47:46 PM
Good luck selling your vita, LOL
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#58Dark_ZenoPosted 1/7/2013 10:59:54 PM
zandm7 posted...
OK, all this BS about how the release schedule is so grim...

Let's take a look at the 3DS's release schedule, shall we? I'm not arguing Vita over 3DS here, but we can all agree the 3DS is a well established, extremely successful system with plenty of support. Yet its upcoming release schedule is just as barren as the Vita's.

Not saying the Vita upcoming release list is bad (or good), but the 3DS has already set release for:
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

All which are looking pretty good.

If you want to defend something fine, but don't attack others things because of that.
---
Radiant Historia is a amazing game and deserves more recognition.
#59YukiraPosted 1/7/2013 11:16:37 PM
TC bought hardware device but never unboxed it. When he done fopping with the sales number, he sells it.
#60JulesNeciPosted 1/7/2013 11:23:09 PM
OHMIGOSH heartattack hashtag dying

But seriously, what do sales have to do with you and your imaginary Vita?