Preparing to sell my Vita if sales don't improve soon

#61ReikkenPosted 1/7/2013 11:33:26 PM
sell your Vita to me, thanks
#62LuminescentRulePosted 1/7/2013 11:45:36 PM
zandm7 posted...
OK, all this BS about how the release schedule is so grim...

Let's take a look at the 3DS's release schedule, shall we? I'm not arguing Vita over 3DS here, but we can all agree the 3DS is a well established, extremely successful system with plenty of support. Yet its upcoming release schedule is just as barren as the Vita's.

Not saying the Vita upcoming release list is bad (or good), but the 3DS has already set release for:
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

All which are looking pretty good.

If you want to defend something fine, but don't attack others things because of that.

I think it'll be interesting to see which of the Vita and the 3DS has better games by the end of Q1 since a lot of the 3DS games tend to score not so well :)
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
#63EdwardHohenheimPosted 1/8/2013 12:18:05 AM
zandm7 posted...

Let's take a look at the 3DS's release schedule, shall we? I'm not arguing Vita over 3DS here, but we can all agree the 3DS is a well established, extremely successful system with plenty of support. Yet its upcoming release schedule is just as barren as the Vita's.

Chill out people. This is a slow season for game announcements anyways...let's wait for the game shows of 2013 before we start predicting doomsday, eh? And if it would so happen that nothing is announced at the game shows, then we can all scream and by Project Shield...

People have to give it a rest with making these excuses. The Vita is in every sense doing horribly and its scaring developers. There's zero incentive to make games for the Vita. We're not even seeing any leaks or rumors about anything big on the horizon aside from SS. This year's main game expos will be heavily focused on the PS4 and 720, so the Vita will be overshadowed there too.
#64king_maddenPosted 1/8/2013 12:34:22 AM
EdwardHohenheim posted...
zandm7 posted...

Chill out people. This is a slow season for game announcements anyways...let's wait for the game shows of 2013 before we start predicting doomsday, eh? And if it would so happen that nothing is announced at the game shows, then we can all scream and by Project Shield...

People have to give it a rest with making these excuses. The Vita is in every sense doing horribly and its scaring developers. There's zero incentive to make games for the Vita. We're not even seeing any leaks or rumors about anything big on the horizon aside from SS. This year's main game expos will be heavily focused on the PS4 and 720, so the Vita will be overshadowed there too.

which devs have backed away from it?
#65Dark_ZenoPosted 1/8/2013 12:54:24 AM
LuminescentRule posted...
zandm7 posted...

Not saying the Vita upcoming release list is bad (or good), but the 3DS has already set release for:
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

All which are looking pretty good.

If you want to defend something fine, but don't attack others things because of that.

I think it'll be interesting to see which of the Vita and the 3DS has better games by the end of Q1 since a lot of the 3DS games tend to score not so well :)

Metacritic has zero value for me if only because how they always have Dynasty Warriors games in mixed. I know they have a lot of flaws, but i always love then.
---
Radiant Historia is a amazing game and deserves more recognition.
#66mralspspPosted 1/8/2013 1:36:14 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
*sets up popcorn cart*

I'd like an extra large bag with butter please. ^__^
---
3DS XL (blue) 0645-6929-4999: Mr.AlXLB
PSN (Vita & PS3): syscoman
#67TranslatorTomPosted 1/8/2013 2:27:03 AM
Arevin posted...
Let's be honest, Vita will soon become a dead paperweight if sales don't improve. Jan-Sept is the slowest time for gaming and it's not looking good for Vita. I can't continue to support a system if other publishers don't support it.

Cart

Horse
---
-Tom
#68jaekidd1012Posted 1/8/2013 2:41:42 AM
Then sell your Vita. Other than attention-whoring reasons this isn't even topic worthy. Sell your Vita and be done with it.
---
PSN: Th3_L3G3ND_718
Proud PS Vita owner. Looking for PS Vita friends? Add me
#69blunderminePosted 1/8/2013 10:59:51 AM
OtakuGamera posted...
Last I checked you need a system to have games to enjoy it.

ic, that must explains why i enjoy the vita so much

You wont be enjoying it for long if they stop making games for it.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#70king_maddenPosted 1/8/2013 11:07:06 AM
blundermine posted...
OtakuGamera posted...
Last I checked you need a system to have games to enjoy it.

ic, that must explains why i enjoy the vita so much

You wont be enjoying it for long if they stop making games for it.

what devs have said they arent making games for it?