In response to "Pokemon is announced, RIP Vita"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. In response to "Pokemon is announced, RIP Vita"

User Info: Crayonmuffin

Crayonmuffin
3 years ago#1
The new gens don't even release until October. October. Nine months away. When the games actually release, then we'll see the Vita be doomed. Relax.

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
3 years ago#2
Phew, thanks.
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.

User Info: j2zon2591

j2zon2591
3 years ago#3
Yup! A world of difference.

User Info: monkeyspoon

monkeyspoon
3 years ago#4
Who else isn't surprised to see Nintendo is making a Nintendo exclusive for a Nintendo console?
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, 3DS ID: 2621-2595-4009, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon

User Info: Nightmare637

Nightmare637
3 years ago#5
monkeyspoon posted...
Who else isn't surprised to see Nintendo is making a Nintendo exclusive for a Nintendo console?

no one?
PSN:Nightmare637

Crayonmuffin
3 years ago#6
monkeyspoon posted...

*raises hand*

User Info: HungoverHero777

HungoverHero777
3 years ago#7
monkeyspoon posted...

Yeah, a 3DS Pokemon game was inevitable.
My ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board.

Crayonmuffin
3 years ago#8
Nintendo: "Hey we're making another Pokemon game that will have very minor differences than the last 20 versions but this time it'll be on 3DS." *Sells millions*

Logic.

User Info: monkeyspoon

monkeyspoon
3 years ago#9
If it was a metal gear or gta then I'd be surprised. Mind you both would run awfully on the 3DS.

But Nintendo milk their IPs to death. It was obvious a Pokemon would be announced eventually.
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, 3DS ID: 2621-2595-4009, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
3 years ago#10
monkeyspoon posted...
If it was a metal gear or gta then I'd be surprised. Mind you both would run awfully on the 3DS.

But Nintendo milk their IPs to death. It was obvious a Pokemon would be announced eventually.

Try to hide your butthurt better.
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. In response to "Pokemon is announced, RIP Vita"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived