In response to "Pokemon is announced, RIP Vita"

#111Crayonmuffin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 9:52:51 AM
Dark_Zeno posted...
So you admit that everything you said in this topic is ****? Thank God.

I don't know what **** means so...no comment.
#112Dark_ZenoPosted 1/9/2013 9:55:58 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#113Crayonmuffin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 9:56:02 AM
Koi_Tenchi posted...
You literally just described every video game company ever so I'm not sure what your point is...

Capcom: "Hey we're making another Street Fighter game that will have very minor differences than the last 20 versions but this time it'll be on PS3/360." *Sells millions*

Sony: "Hey we're making another God of War game that will have very minor differences than the last 20 versions but this time it'll be on PS3." *Sells millions*

Nihilistic / Activision: "Hey we're making another Call of Duty game that will have very minor differences than the last 20 versions but this time it'll be on Vita." *Sells millions*

Logic.

I haven't bought a Capcom game in ages so I wouldn't know.

Sony: I never played the portable titles, so other than those isn't there only like...3 GOW games? 4 including Ascension? Yeah, totally the same as Pokemon red blue yellow gold ruby sapphire emerald diamond crystal pearl black white black 2 white 2...okay.

and we all hate COD. So you're right there.
#114shampoowarriorPosted 1/9/2013 10:04:10 AM
Crayonmuffin posted...
shampoowarrior posted...
For laughs, I will inquire as to 1) Why Pokemon isn't an RPG? and 2) What RPGs have better multiplayer and a deeper metagame?

Please answer before your racism ban comes in. Thanks!

1) Technically it is a role playing game, but I don't consider it one by my own personal standards. Again, it's me not considering it a RPG, not saying definitively that it does not belong in the genre. For what, the third time now?

2) Again it's all opinion based, but as far as RPG games go with multiplayer there are plenty of MMO games with much better multiplayer than Pokemon. IMO.

Bans, how cute.

I don't consider the sun a star because OPINIONS!!!! lololololol I'm the winner!

I didn't ask for your BS, but I'll rephrase. Why, personally, do you not consider Pokemon to be an RPG, in your opinion. Reasons, son!

Interesting that I compared it to MMOs in my first response. If you disagree that Pokemon metagame is as competitive or deep as MMOs that's your own special opinion, but you do realize that the competitive Pokemon scene is pretty similar to the competitive MMO scene, right?
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#115Nocturne190Posted 1/9/2013 10:19:39 AM
All these jealous kids can say what they want.
I love my Vita. It's one of my favorite portables. But once X and Y launch, I'll be buying a 3DS. It looks awesome, and fun. I could care less how much is sold, as long as I get to play some video games.
---
PSN/XBL gothicasuwung.
1075T// 2 GTX460 1GB SLI// 12GB RAM// BlackWidow Ultimate Mech Keyboard// Razer Mamba mouse
#116Koi_TenchiPosted 1/9/2013 10:20:17 AM
Crayonmuffin posted...
Koi_Tenchi posted...
You literally just described every video game company ever so I'm not sure what your point is...

Capcom: "Hey we're making another Street Fighter game that will have very minor differences than the last 20 versions but this time it'll be on PS3/360." *Sells millions*

Sony: "Hey we're making another God of War game that will have very minor differences than the last 20 versions but this time it'll be on PS3." *Sells millions*

Nihilistic / Activision: "Hey we're making another Call of Duty game that will have very minor differences than the last 20 versions but this time it'll be on Vita." *Sells millions*

Logic.

I haven't bought a Capcom game in ages so I wouldn't know.

Sony: I never played the portable titles, so other than those isn't there only like...3 GOW games? 4 including Ascension? Yeah, totally the same as Pokemon red blue yellow gold ruby sapphire emerald diamond crystal pearl black white black 2 white 2...okay.

and we all hate COD. So you're right there.

A quick search on GameFAQ's for God of War showed me no less than 15 games... Not sure where you got "3 or 4".

Not to mention Pokemon came out 16 years ago while GOW came out only 7 years ago...

Do you seriously believe no more GOW games are going to come out in the next 9 years?
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#117shampoowarriorPosted 1/9/2013 10:30:20 AM
Crayonmuffin posted...
shampoowarrior posted...

Bans, how cute.

Heh
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#118Koi_TenchiPosted 1/9/2013 10:35:59 AM
shampoowarrior posted...
Crayonmuffin posted...
shampoowarrior posted...

Bans, how cute.

Heh

I'm thinking this is related to why you went "heh" but I just realized I'm probably not getting a reply to my last post to TC since he's now in "Warned" status...
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#119Natureboy99Posted 1/9/2013 11:36:44 AM
DaSituation posted...
Natureboy99 posted...
Also, did anyone really think pokemon wasn't coming to 3DS? I don't see why everyone is acting like this is big news. It actually took longer than I was expecting. Just saw the trailer BTW. Graphics were very last gen, and the tone of the ad felt like it was aimed at 12 year olds. If I was 12, I would be so hyped. But I'm not.

Since you're 13 now, you gotta play mature games now, right? Lol, the butthurt is so obvious with Sony fans today.

You are projecting feelings on me by baseless assumption. I havn't played a pokemon game since blue/red on the original game boy...and I think I was about 12 when I played it.
---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel
#120MelkacPosted 1/9/2013 2:34:04 PM
Crayonmuffin posted...
Nintendo: "Hey we're making another Pokemon game that will have very minor differences than the last 20 versions but this time it'll be on 3DS." *Sells millions*

Logic.

Uh, what could it change? Every single new generation (specially 5) changes something. What do you want them to change? The battle system?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA