In response to "Pokemon is announced, RIP Vita"

#21MegamanspetPosted 1/8/2013 12:20:42 PM
Pokemon game for the 3DS. While I am interested in seeing what they will do this time, but if it is not a massive improvement from Pokemon Black (2) then really it will end the pokemon streak. They have never been higher on a pedestal.
---
I wish you well and so I take my leave,
I Pray you know me when we meet again.
#22LuminescentRulePosted 1/8/2013 12:28:49 PM
And the Vita will still destroy the 3ds in sheer number of good games.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
#23Natureboy99Posted 1/8/2013 12:29:26 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
Natureboy99 posted...
and the tone of the ad felt like it was aimed at 12 year olds.

Isn't every Pokemon game? Yet it manages to reach age groups way beyond that as well, possibly even more so.

I am well aware that grown men play Pokemon. I'm just not one of those men.
---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel
#24neviPosted 1/8/2013 12:43:55 PM
Vita is over, everyone. Hope you're all proud.
---
Please excuse my troll behavior, as I am currently in my "Crash/Spyro depraved" state. Thank you for your understanding.
#25HungoverHero777Posted 1/8/2013 2:06:34 PM
Natureboy99 posted...
Natureboy99 posted...

Isn't every Pokemon game? Yet it manages to reach age groups way beyond that as well, possibly even more so.

All righty.
---
My ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board.
#26inuyasha1031Posted 1/8/2013 2:10:36 PM
Crayonmuffin posted...
Nintendo: "Hey we're making another Pokemon game that will have very minor differences than the last 20 versions but this time it'll be on 3DS." *Sells millions*

Logic.

Pretty much this, if they don't change the old formula enough I will not buy it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Fhluz.jpg
#27kakashik99992Posted 1/8/2013 2:21:51 PM(edited)
inuyasha1031 posted...
Crayonmuffin posted...
Nintendo: "Hey we're making another Pokemon game that will have very minor differences than the last 20 versions but this time it'll be on 3DS." *Sells millions*

Logic.

Pretty much this, if they don't change the old formula enough I will not buy it.

Oh my one less of the 5~6 million that will Game Freak is crying now
---
My pokemon run http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/150
#28AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/8/2013 2:17:27 PM
Natureboy99 posted...
Natureboy99 posted...

We damn well know you're not a grown man. Thanks for reminding us.
---
Now Playing:Touch My Katamari (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Dishonored (360), UMvC3 (Vita) Shadows of the Damned(PS3)
#29DaSituationPosted 1/8/2013 2:23:37 PM
Natureboy99 posted...
Also, did anyone really think pokemon wasn't coming to 3DS? I don't see why everyone is acting like this is big news. It actually took longer than I was expecting. Just saw the trailer BTW. Graphics were very last gen, and the tone of the ad felt like it was aimed at 12 year olds. If I was 12, I would be so hyped. But I'm not.

Since you're 13 now, you gotta play mature games now, right? Lol, the butthurt is so obvious with Sony fans today.
---
Promoting a grenade-free America!
#30GeassMasterPosted 1/8/2013 2:26:07 PM
I was hoping it was for IOS so I could see tears shed, but it looks like Nintendo has a good enough hold on Game Freak to keep them from doing that.
---
Now Playing: Mugen Souls, Ragnarok Odyessy, P4G, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation, DW: Gundam 2
I Have A Huge Backlog.