In response to "Pokemon is announced, RIP Vita"

#31skyrimer3dPosted 1/8/2013 2:48:39 PM
Couldn't care less, never got into Pokemon, and it was a given so I don't know what the fuss is about, like we know there will be a new Zelda, lots more mario, possibly a Metroid. Nintendo always innovating with new franchises you know.
#32AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/8/2013 2:50:54 PM
skyrimer3d posted...
Couldn't care less, never got into Pokemon, and it was a given so I don't know what the fuss is about, like we know there will be a new Zelda, lots more mario, possibly a Metroid. Nintendo always innovating with new franchises you know.

I know, right? Thank God Sony innovates with new franchises like LBP (only the 4th in 4 years, 5 counting Karting), Uncharted (5 in 5 years counting the card game), ModNation Racers (3 in 3 years time), Wipeout (Almost 20 year old series with almost a dozen entries), Twisted Metal, etc. etc.

Love dem innovashuns sonnyy!
---
Now Playing:Touch My Katamari (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Dishonored (360), UMvC3 (Vita) Shadows of the Damned(PS3)
#33FKRW4LifePosted 1/8/2013 3:07:51 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
skyrimer3d posted...

I know, right? Thank God Sony innovates with new franchises like LBP (only the 4th in 4 years, 5 counting Karting), Uncharted (5 in 5 years counting the card game), ModNation Racers (3 in 3 years time), Wipeout (Almost 20 year old series with almost a dozen entries), Twisted Metal, etc. etc.

You do know how dumb it sounds that youre saying all sony games are the same and then having the audacity to say that the card game version of uncharted is anything like the other 4... LMAO.

You need to calm down, youre getting pretty steamed up in this thread lil guy.
---
Before you comment remember this "It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"
#34kakashik99992Posted 1/8/2013 3:09:01 PM
GeassMaster posted...
I was hoping it was for IOS so I could see tears shed, but it looks like Nintendo has a good enough hold on Game Freak to keep them from doing that.

Pokemon is a Nintendo franchise son lol
---
My pokemon run http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/150
#35HermesesPosted 1/8/2013 3:19:53 PM
People still play Pokemon? Lol it's time to let it die it's becoming the next guitar hero
#36Erupt50Posted 1/8/2013 3:21:32 PM
Isn't the vita dead already anyway? Don't think pokeman is going to really change anything.
---
PSN- Erupt50 XBL- Erupt50
#37flame030191Posted 1/8/2013 3:22:55 PM
How can anyone get excited about Pokemon anymore? The games are so stale, they don't even bother giving them real names anymore.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#38X2SBPosted 1/8/2013 4:33:16 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
skyrimer3d posted...

The thing is most of those franchises you mentioned made their debut in this current generation. I think ninetendo's most recent brand new first party IP was pikman, which first came on the gamecube.

Look, I'm not trying to start a flame war or something, I'm just trying to shed some light on the subject. I am aware there are plenty of awesome exclusive games on both systems, be it last story or Journey.

But please don't say that Sony doesn't innovate, they take big risks and give developers a great deal of freedom. A good example of this is how Overstrike turned into FUSE as soon as insomniac went to EA for funding.
---
Switch JRPGs with Shooters, and I'm sure that's what they're saying about us.
#39xfactorPosted 1/8/2013 5:24:40 PM
X2SB posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
skyrimer3d posted...

The thing is most of those franchises you mentioned made their debut in this current generation. I think ninetendo's most recent brand new first party IP was pikman, which first came on the gamecube.

Look, I'm not trying to start a flame war or something, I'm just trying to shed some light on the subject. I am aware there are plenty of awesome exclusive games on both systems, be it last story or Journey.

But please don't say that Sony doesn't innovate, they take big risks and give developers a great deal of freedom. A good example of this is how Overstrike turned into FUSE as soon as insomniac went to EA for funding.

That's the point. Sony have already started milking these franchises as much as possible after creating them. For example, LBP debuted in 2008. We are barely in 2013 and we already have 4 of 'em and 2 spinoffs.god of war started in 2005 and we have 7 god of wars and 3 compilation.

Pikmin is far from being nintendo's newest franchise. Rolling western, xenoblade, pushmo, nintendoland has came out fairly recently.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#40kakashik99992Posted 1/8/2013 5:31:06 PM
Hermeses posted...
People still play Pokemon? Lol it's time to let it die it's becoming the next guitar hero

The game that was the most sold of the last year in Japan? The second most profitable franchise of the video game history that is just getting more profitable along the years?

You will see CoD die before pokemon son LOL
---
My pokemon run http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/150