In response to "Pokemon is announced, RIP Vita"

#71TowerBooks3192Posted 1/9/2013 7:51:51 AM
Pokemon is the CoD for RPG fans.

As long as NIS would keep disgaea coming on the vita then I will still play with it. I will be getting pokemon and focusing on my 3ds until the vita has something that interest me.
---
"Once you go Marcus Munitions, you never go back us munitions"
#72Coop14Posted 1/9/2013 7:52:44 AM
kakashik99992 posted...
Pokemon has the best combat/multiplayer system of the world when it comes to RPG you like or not son deal with it haha

1. Can't tell if serious, black or just dumb.

2. Stop calling Pokemon a RPG. Makes the RPG gods mad. It might have the best something but the best combat and multiplayer in the RPG genre is not one of them.

Love how you ignore the fact that AC sold more than EVERY vita title out on launch day.

Yep...

While im not crazy about Pokemon, you're aware that there is an extremely deep and complex metagame?
---
On the WoW board today, Coop14 becomes the most desired male on the board in the span of a single day. -
Wyrmwarrior5
#73ljobenzaPosted 1/9/2013 7:56:09 AM
I sense a butthurt in the force.
#74Crayonmuffin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 7:58:42 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#75HungoverHero777Posted 1/9/2013 8:02:38 AM
#76kakashik99992Posted 1/9/2013 8:06:12 AM
#77shampoowarriorPosted 1/9/2013 8:08:45 AM
#78Crayonmuffin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 8:10:44 AM
kakashik99992 posted...
Lol haha son you are really gotten to if you are retorting to racism but at least will amuse me since it proves the fact that you are a 12 year old. And sorry if I reignited memories when the people of your area harassed you and took away your lunch money while it doesn't surprise me seeing how pathetic you sound it's a sad thing

The fact that pokemon isn't a matter of opinion but a fact just check the tabs of pokemon game in any site like this one

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x

And if you consider pokemon metagame is alive and kicking since 1996 with competitions and the series success on that regard both critically and saleswise my remark is also a fact not a opinion so you just have to deal with it

How old are you? From the way you type you sound about 19-25. Probably jobless. Couple pairs of shoes. Finished public schooling but not attending any post school nor planning to. No kids most likely so there isn't much sense of responsibility in your mind. Grow up, kid.

I think you're misunderstanding me. I'm not saying they're bad games. They're just...repetitive games. Which is in fact based solely on opinions. So go back to playing Pokemon Black 2 and enjoy it.
#79kakashik99992Posted 1/9/2013 8:12:06 AM
#80Crayonmuffin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 8:12:16 AM
shampoowarrior posted...
Um, Pokemon does have some of the best multiplayer in RPGs. The only things comparable would be MMO arenas.

I wish more trolls would get themselves banned within 200 posts though. Guess I have to thank you for that.

Um, I'm disagreeing. I know that's not something people here on Gamefaqs understand very well but basically it means I see something differently than you do. Hard to accept, I know.