In response to "Pokemon is announced, RIP Vita"

#81Crayonmuffin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 9:13:23 AM
kakashik99992 posted...
Hahaha meltdown confirmed due you sound more in rage than FRW4 HAHAHa be carefull not to burst a vein HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Or perhaps you didn't finish public schooling. Sigh. I hope you live a good life, kid.
#82BlestsolPosted 1/9/2013 9:15:01 AM
Can never escape this stigma. Random conversation online leads to you having flashbacks about some black kids harassing you or some crap then you go to describe the young black man as probably broke with some sneakers. The colors some of you show man. :-\
---
Psn:Blestsoul
#83Coop14Posted 1/9/2013 9:15:59 AM
kakashik99992 posted...
Hahaha meltdown confirmed due you sound more in rage than FRW4 HAHAHa be carefull not to burst a vein HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Or perhaps you didn't finish public schooling. Sigh. I hope you live a good life, kid.

Your acting like a child...
---
On the WoW board today, Coop14 becomes the most desired male on the board in the span of a single day. -
Wyrmwarrior5
#84Crayonmuffin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 9:16:38 AM
Blestsol posted...
Can never escape this stigma. Random conversation online leads to you having flashbacks about some black kids harassing you or some crap then you go to describe the young black man as probably broke with some sneakers. The colors some of you show man. :-\

The interesting part about it is reading through the entire thing to find out how it got to that point. Kind of funny sometimes.

But as for the "harassing" comment. I'm from Atlanta. A white person walking around certain parts of the city is a terrible idea.
#85kakashik99992Posted 1/9/2013 9:19:03 AM(edited)
Crayonmuffin posted...
kakashik99992 posted...

Haha don't worry about my academic life son I graduated ages ago(in my country you graduate from college with 21~23) plus english is my third language

But man be careful that is some meltdown one more push and you will burst one of the veins of your ass and will not be able to sit on the basement anymore

Man those sony fanboys can't handle anything without a meltdown hahhahahahahaa
---
My pokemon run http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/150
#86Dark_ZenoPosted 1/9/2013 9:17:07 AM
Coop14 posted...
kakashik99992 posted...

That train left the station when the racism started.
---
Radiant Historia is a amazing game and deserves more recognition.
#87Crayonmuffin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 9:17:22 AM
Coop14 posted...

*You're

Now I'm acting like a child.
#88Crayonmuffin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 9:19:06 AM
kakashik99992 posted...
But man be careful that is some meltdown one more push and you will burst one of the veins of your ass and will not be able to sit on the basement anymore

Laughed.
#89shampoowarriorPosted 1/9/2013 9:20:06 AM
Crayonmuffin posted...
I think you're misunderstanding me. I'm not saying they're bad games. They're just...repetitive games. Which is in fact based solely on opinions. So go back to playing Pokemon Black 2 and enjoy it.

Actually, this is what you are saying:

Crayonmuffin posted...
2. Stop calling Pokemon a RPG. Makes the RPG gods mad. It might have the best something but the best combat and multiplayer in the RPG genre is not one of them.

It's pretty foolish.

Crayonmuffin posted...
shampoowarrior posted...
Um, Pokemon does have some of the best multiplayer in RPGs. The only things comparable would be MMO arenas.

Um, I'm disagreeing. I know that's not something people here on Gamefaqs understand very well but basically it means I see something differently than you do. Hard to accept, I know.

And I'm disagreeing with you. I know that's not something people here on Gamefaqs understand very well, but basically it means I see something differently than you do. Hard to accept, I know.

For laughs, I will inquire as to 1) Why Pokemon isn't an RPG? and 2) What RPGs have better multiplayer and a deeper metagame?

Please answer before your racism ban comes in. Thanks!
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#90Crimson681Posted 1/9/2013 9:24:07 AM
Vita sucks, because the best these fanboys can come up with as a "good" game on Vita is a remade PS2 game. Yeah like its suddenly cool and hip again because they remade an old game that wasn't even that good, and now all the hipsters have a reason to jump in its ship because its all "new and shiny".

NIntendo, while sucking in the console market with the obvious fail Wii U, which is going to get trashed by Sony and Microsoft's next gen, still dominates the hand held market. Why? Because 3DS has better games, and Nintendo exclusives usually sell very well and they have a cult like fanboy following like no other.