In response to "Pokemon is announced, RIP Vita"

#91Crayonmuffin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 8:25:29 AM
shampoowarrior posted...
For laughs, I will inquire as to 1) Why Pokemon isn't an RPG? and 2) What RPGs have better multiplayer and a deeper metagame?

Please answer before your racism ban comes in. Thanks!

1) Technically it is a role playing game, but I don't consider it one by my own personal standards. Again, it's me not considering it a RPG, not saying definitively that it does not belong in the genre. For what, the third time now?

2) Again it's all opinion based, but as far as RPG games go with multiplayer there are plenty of MMO games with much better multiplayer than Pokemon. IMO.

Bans, how cute.
#92emotional28Posted 1/9/2013 8:34:45 AM
ITT: Vita stragglers
---
Here she comes, walking like the world falls at her feet, our eyes meet smiling just like God was her lover
Steam ID: rasalgethi28
#93AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/9/2013 8:35:05 AM
TC is racist, and very few pro-Sony posters called him out on it because he's anti-Nintendo.

Stay classy, Sony fans!
---
Now Playing:Touch My Katamari (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Dishonored (360), UMvC3 (Vita) Shadows of the Damned(PS3)
#94Crayonmuffin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 8:36:56 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
TC is racist, and very few pro-Sony posters called him out on it because he's anti-Nintendo.

Stay classy, Sony fans!

There's a difference between being racist and stating that someone is black over the internet. I shouldn't expect much from this site though, much less this board.

Also, I own more Nintendo products than Sony. Go home.
#95HungoverHero777Posted 1/9/2013 8:38:01 AM
Crayonmuffin posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

Stay classy, Sony fans!

There's a difference between being racist and stating that someone is black over the internet.

You used it as a derogatory term, however....
---
My ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board.
#96AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/9/2013 8:38:22 AM
Crayonmuffin posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

Stay classy, Sony fans!

There's a difference between being racist and stating that someone is black over the internet. I shouldn't expect much from this site though, much less this board.

You won't be posting for much longer, so let me
Enjoy a hearty lulz at your expense, hate mongerer:)
---
Now Playing:Touch My Katamari (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Dishonored (360), UMvC3 (Vita) Shadows of the Damned(PS3)
#97Crayonmuffin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 8:40:58 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#98kakashik99992Posted 1/9/2013 8:41:17 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Crayonmuffin posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

Stay classy, Sony fans!

TC had a meltdown and exposed his traumas on the board while being very pathetic and funny.

He is like the perfect example of a Sony fanboy if this wasn't on the internet guys like demondog would be giving him a group hug
---
My pokemon run http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/150
#99Crayonmuffin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 8:41:33 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...

Lol. Not under this name.
#100Crayonmuffin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 8:43:13 AM
kakashik99992 posted...
TC had a meltdown and exposed his traumas on the board while being very pathetic and funny.

He is like the perfect example of a Sony fanboy if this wasn't on the internet guys like demondog would be giving him a group hug

Your parents must be proud.