Seriously, can't we all get along!?

#1Lord_VishanaPosted 1/8/2013 7:03:06 AM
Look, i'll keep this brief. Some of us own a Vita, others own a 3DS, heck some even own both! Why can't we coexist in peace? It's unnecessary for either side to bash each others system and library of games. Please let us transcend the animosity and divisiveness and unite in our love of gaming! We aren't as cynical as overzealous fans and trolls believe. We remain more than a collection of Vita states and 3DS states, we are and forever will be the United States of Portable Gaming!
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF Balthier Basched his Penelo into Fran's Ashe in the back of the Vaan
#2Nightmare637Posted 1/8/2013 7:05:12 AM
I think your asking a little to much from gamefaqs.

anyway I own both and I look forward to the games coming out on both.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
#3carsaucePosted 1/8/2013 7:05:47 AM
LOL Imma own one soon , 3DS is cheap.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#4DavidMeyerPosted 1/8/2013 7:06:19 AM
Maybe because 3DS owners like me are pissed at Vita owners for getting the good stuff out of the box, once?

I mean, I got a 3DS, but now got to get an upgrade to 3DS XL because my 3DS plastic got chipped off and the screen has hairline scratches. I even have to buy the circle pad pro to get a 2nd analog stick which is by today's standards, a must.

I have paid more for the 3DS experience and am pissed. Argh.
#5carsaucePosted 1/8/2013 7:09:46 AM
Maybe because 3DS owners like me are pissed at Vita owners for getting the good stuff out of the box, once?

I mean, I got a 3DS, but now got to get an upgrade to 3DS XL because my 3DS plastic got chipped off and the screen has hairline scratches. I even have to buy the circle pad pro to get a 2nd analog stick which is by today's standards, a must.

LOL You can't be serious.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#6Nightmare637Posted 1/8/2013 7:10:32 AM
carsauce posted...

why woulden't he be?

people can post there opinions you know.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
#7stargazer64Posted 1/8/2013 7:10:44 AM
I think it's been proven time and time again that we cannot get along.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#8DavidMeyerPosted 1/8/2013 7:12:30 AM
Regrettably that is the situation I am in now. You can check my posts in the 3DS board. I am not sure if I am keeping the 3DS or selling it. I bought it at japanese launch since I work there. Impulse purchase. I know.

Oh and sigh, it is region lock. I just answered my own question. I got to buy a separate XL to play US games. Sheesh.
#9carsaucePosted 1/8/2013 7:13:20 AM
carsauce posted...

why woulden't he be?

people can post there opinions you know.

It's not an opinion, just a sad post.-.-
---
#10BelLugiaPosted 1/8/2013 7:13:26 AM
as long as fanboy exist...... well it's impossible
---
PSN chrysstronics