Seriously, can't we all get along!?

#11KogaSteelfangPosted 1/8/2013 8:15:16 AM
carsauce posted...
Maybe because 3DS owners like me are pissed at Vita owners for getting the good stuff out of the box, once?

I mean, I got a 3DS, but now got to get an upgrade to 3DS XL because my 3DS plastic got chipped off and the screen has hairline scratches. I even have to buy the circle pad pro to get a 2nd analog stick which is by today's standards, a must.

I have paid more for the 3DS experience and am pissed. Argh.

LOL You can't be serious.

Wow, Carsauce actuallyt disagrees with a seemingly positive statement about the Vita?
I came into the topic to say TC has overestimated humanity, but I find myself bewildered, and maybe even a bit shocked, as my faith in humanity has just risen a tiny bit.
---
3ds FC: 0817-3909-5696. PSN Grindpantera.
If you add me, please send a PM with your code.
#12Nightmare637Posted 1/8/2013 8:15:22 AM
carsauce posted...
carsauce posted...
Maybe because 3DS owners like me are pissed at Vita owners for getting the good stuff out of the box, once?

I mean, I got a 3DS, but now got to get an upgrade to 3DS XL because my 3DS plastic got chipped off and the screen has hairline scratches. I even have to buy the circle pad pro to get a 2nd analog stick which is by today's standards, a must.

why woulden't he be?

people can post there opinions you know.

It's not an opinion, just a sad post.-.-

no it's an opinion.

no matter how much your against it.(of course hes talking in his own experiance)
---
PSN:Nightmare637
#13Spiffy247Posted 1/8/2013 8:16:40 AM
I own both systems, and I am happy.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#14PSO_Posted 1/8/2013 8:17:11 AM
OP
^
Wishful thinking, but it'll never happen. People crave conflict, compounded by self-interests. The decent folks just keep their noses out of this debacle.
#15stargazer64Posted 1/8/2013 8:17:56 AM
KogaSteelfang posted...
carsauce posted...

Wow, Carsauce actuallyt disagrees with a seemingly positive statement about the Vita?
I came into the topic to say TC has overestimated humanity, but I find myself bewildered, and maybe even a bit shocked, as my faith in humanity has just risen a tiny bit.

Carsauce is like 12. He goes from losing faith in Sony completely to defending Sony to the death in the blink of an eye. It's a very confusing age.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#16KogaSteelfangPosted 1/8/2013 8:22:03 AM
stargazer64 posted...
KogaSteelfang posted...
carsauce posted...

Carsauce is like 12. He goes from losing faith in Sony completely to defending Sony to the death in the blink of an eye. It's a very confusing age.

Oh, I was under the impression that he was older.
That actually explains a lot... It's a shame that on gamefaqs it's so difficult to tell the difference between children's posts, and actual serious posts from older posters.
---
3ds FC: 0817-3909-5696. PSN Grindpantera.
If you add me, please send a PM with your code.
#17mike_411Posted 1/8/2013 8:36:23 AM
The longer I'm on this board tc, the more I doubt that it's possible. >.>
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
That neko costume was just purrfectly unbearable~
#18carsaucePosted 1/8/2013 8:36:52 AM
carsauce posted...
carsauce posted...

why woulden't he be?

people can post there opinions you know.

It's not an opinion, just a sad post.-.-

no it's an opinion.

no matter how much your against it.(of course hes talking in his own experiance)

No it's crying and whining post.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#19carsaucePosted 1/8/2013 8:39:11 AM
KogaSteelfang posted...
carsauce posted...

Who said I'm defending SONY , I ain't a fanboy and how was that a postive statement about the Vita, Dude saying how he is pissed at Vita owners because he spend alot on a 3DS.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#20Lord_Vishana(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 8:43:02 AM
mike_411 posted...
The longer I'm on this board tc, the more I doubt that it's possible. >.>

You're right....I've resigned myself to the fact that people won't change. :-(

Oh well...

I'm curious does the Pokemon announcement compell you to get a 3DS now? I haven't played a main series Pokemon since Diamond, yet I'm in love with X/Y. Pokemon with DQ aesthetic? My dream come true!
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF Balthier Basched his Penelo into Fran's Ashe in the back of the Vaan