Seriously, can't we all get along!?

#21DonomegaPosted 1/8/2013 8:47:53 AM
I have a 3Ds and my wife has TWO PSVitas and when we argue, and we do, it has nothing to do with those two handhelds lol
---
3Ds friend code - 0903-4184-6816
Xbox Live: RobDaCool
#22KogaSteelfangPosted 1/8/2013 8:57:42 AM
carsauce posted...

Who said I'm defending SONY , I ain't a fanboy and how was that a postive statement about the Vita, Dude saying how he is pissed at Vita owners because he spend alot on a 3DS.

Because he was saying that the Vita is the complete package, that comes out of the box with everything he needed to enjoy the games.
The 3ds, even after buying all the add ons, didn't give him as much fun as the Vita did without any extras.

Yeah, he said so in trollish manner, but he was just saying his 3ds+ add ons cost him more than a Vita, and he got less enjoyment from it.
Seems like a positive for Vita imo.
---
3ds FC: 0817-3909-5696. PSN Grindpantera.
If you add me, please send a PM with your code.
#23Lazy JonesPosted 1/8/2013 8:59:48 AM
People feel like they need to justify their purchase. They need to think they made the "best" choice. One way to make themselves feel better is to put someone else down.

It's like bullying in school. One kid will pick on another kid to make themselves feel better about themselves.

Until people can grow up and look inward for justification, we will always have this bickering. Now go in peace.
---
This is gonna sound weird, but for a second, I think you took on the shape of a unicorn
PSN:drpokerface
#24thompsontalker7Posted 1/8/2013 9:01:56 AM
What we have here is a failure to communicate.

And some people just need to shut the f*** up entirely
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
#25carsaucePosted 1/8/2013 9:18:46 AM
carsauce posted...

Who said I'm defending SONY , I ain't a fanboy and how was that a postive statement about the Vita, Dude saying how he is pissed at Vita owners because he spend alot on a 3DS.

Because he was saying that the Vita is the complete package, that comes out of the box with everything he needed to enjoy the games.
The 3ds, even after buying all the add ons, didn't give him as much fun as the Vita did without any extras.

Yeah, he said so in trollish manner, but he was just saying his 3ds+ add ons cost him more than a Vita, and he got less enjoyment from it.
Seems like a positive for Vita imo.

And that;s suppose to be positive? I guess i just don't give into people like that,no thanks,
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#26AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/8/2013 9:22:31 AM
thompsontalker7 posted...

Pot, meet kettle!

Got any paranoid accusations to throw my way, Thompsy?
---
Now Playing:Touch My Katamari (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Dishonored (360), UMvC3 (Vita) Shadows of the Damned(PS3)
#27Zero_ManiacPosted 1/8/2013 9:50:47 AM
Donomega posted...
I have a 3Ds and my wife has TWO PSVitas and when we argue, and we do, it has nothing to do with those two handhelds lol

Honestly, that's a sign you're too mature for gamefaqs.
---
Currently wanting: A lot of Vita games/accessories!
PSN: Zero_Maniac623
#28SPDShadowRangerPosted 1/8/2013 10:05:21 AM
Trolls will be trolls. Real gamers wouldn't be so uptight about Sony vs. Nintendo.

I have a 3DS and I can't wait to get a Vita....if only my damn car would cooperate. >_<
#29thompsontalker7Posted 1/8/2013 10:12:11 AM(edited)
AceAndJunpei posted...
thompsontalker7 posted...

Pot, meet kettle!

Got any paranoid accusations to throw my way, Thompsy?

Stop calling me weird names you brat

Everyone calls me thomp thomp now
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
#30neskyPosted 1/8/2013 10:34:39 AM
No way! This is the Vita boards! 3DS blows! *throws away my Fire Emblem Limited Edition 3DS*
---
i7 930 @ 4.05 | 12GB 2000MHz Dominator GT | Evga GTX 480 SLI @ 850/2000 | Win 7 Pro - Intel X25-M MLC SSD Raid 0 | Corsair 1200AX | Dual Loop LCS | Corsair 800D