Seriously, can't we all get along!?

#31TeamBelmont91Posted 1/8/2013 10:55:19 AM
I feel your pain.

I mean, has everyone forgotten the Playstation's origins? If it weren't for Nintendo screwing up their deals with Sony for the SNES CD, Sony would never have made the Playstation. If Sony never had made the Playstation so well adapted to CD technology, Nintendo would never have been so hard pressed to adapt to CD tech in the following console generations. So, in a way, Nintendo and Sony are blood brothers. Is it not time that we treated eachother as such?

Let us not gloat about what makes us so different whether wd own one or both brands of consoles, but let us celebrate what makes us the same...together!

Besides, don't we both have a common enemy in the gaming community?
---
Making yourself "The official _____ of the ___ board" isn't giving you any bonus points, bub. Stop kidding yourself.
#32ChocoXCheesePosted 1/8/2013 11:02:47 AM
I wish. I've never understood the point of the rivalry at all. Nowadays, Sony has been making the better systems, while Nintendo has been getting the better games, so they're pretty equal in my opinion. Meanwhile, Microsoft is kind of meh, but I won't argue or hate if someone really likes them. Even though I have a 3DS and have no plans to get a Vita, I feel no animosity towards Sony fans. Hell, I still play my PS2 everyday.

Honestly, it's just the brainless morons who feel like it's necessary to make owning game systems all about pointless pissing contests, rather than being about playing and enjoying games.
---
The Official Gabriel of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#33CompassPosted 1/8/2013 11:03:52 AM
As long as desperately insecure ponies roam the earth, no. No, we can't.
#34StrikeNinja24Posted 1/8/2013 11:06:14 AM
I like watching the world burn, so it entertains me.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#35TeamBelmont91Posted 1/8/2013 11:07:11 AM
ChocoXCheese posted...
I wish. I've never understood the point of the rivalry at all. Nowadays, Sony has been making the better systems, while Nintendo has been getting the better games, so they're pretty equal in my opinion. Meanwhile, Microsoft is kind of meh, but I won't argue or hate if someone really likes them. Even though I have a 3DS and have no plans to get a Vita, I feel no animosity towards Sony fans. Hell, I still play my PS2 everyday.

Honestly, it's just the brainless morons who feel like it's necessary to make owning game systems all about pointless pissing contests, rather than being about playing and enjoying games.

Exactly! I mean, Sony and Nintendo owe eachother their successes, because one wouldn't ever had existed nor be able to truly survive without one another.

I wish everyone could see this useless commotion like we do, man. Truly, I do.
---
Making yourself "The official _____ of the ___ board" isn't giving you any bonus points, bub. Stop kidding yourself.
#36ChocoXCheesePosted 1/8/2013 11:07:14 AM
TeamBelmont91 posted...

Oh, and nice signature. It matches mine perfectly =D *pointless message*
---
The Official Gabriel of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#37TeamBelmont91Posted 1/8/2013 11:08:42 AM
ChocoXCheese posted...
TeamBelmont91 posted...

Oh, and nice signature. It matches mine perfectly =D *pointless message*

I see whatcha did thar. :P
---
#38Chimera268Posted 1/8/2013 11:09:55 AM
Nightmare637 posted...
I think your asking a little to much from gamefaqs.

anyway I own both and I look forward to the games coming out on both.

This.
---
Currently Playing: Adventure Time (3DS), Gravity Rush (Vita).
#39calvinliangPosted 1/8/2013 11:12:38 AM(edited)
carsauce posted...

And that;s suppose to be positive? I guess i just don't give into people like that,no thanks,

It's called jealousy. For Vita owners it should be flattering. I can't believe this needs spelling out.
---
---
PSN ID: CaptCalvin
#40mike_411Posted 1/8/2013 11:13:20 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
mike_411 posted...
The longer I'm on this board tc, the more I doubt that it's possible. >.>

You're right....I've resigned myself to the fact that people won't change. :-(

Oh well...

I'm curious does the Pokemon announcement compell you to get a 3DS now? I haven't played a main series Pokemon since Diamond, yet I'm in love with X/Y. Pokemon with DQ aesthetic? My dream come true!

nope, I hate pokemon lol. It has nothing to do with nintendo though. I had an obnoxious know-it-all friend back in high school who would annoy me with endless pokemon trivia. I grew to despise the series slowly but surely. >.>

I will get a 3DS when fire emblem comes out though. 8D
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
That neko costume was just purrfectly unbearable~