Seriously, can't we all get along!?

#41ChocoXCheesePosted 1/8/2013 10:17:45 AM
mike_411 posted...
nope, I hate pokemon lol. It has nothing to do with nintendo though. I had an obnoxious know-it-all friend back in high school who would annoy me with endless pokemon trivia. I grew to despise the series slowly but surely. >.>

I will get a 3DS when fire emblem comes out though. 8D

Sucks that your friend ruined the series for you D= Pokemon was pretty much my entire childhood (sounds kind of pathetic, but damn, those days were so much fun, and my life will never be as good as it was then).
---
The Official Gabriel of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#42GrandCollapsePosted 1/8/2013 10:19:30 AM
It just sucks that 3DS is region locked, otherwise I'd have bought it for Gyakuten Kenji 2, Layton X Gyakuten, Pokemon Dungeon, etc.
---
Look, a boomerang! Wait, isn't that a toma......augh!
#43ChocoXCheesePosted 1/8/2013 10:23:14 AM
GrandCollapse posted...
It just sucks that 3DS is region locked, otherwise I'd have bought it for Gyakuten Kenji 2, Layton X Gyakuten, Pokemon Dungeon, etc.

I think Layton X Gyakuten is guaranteed for an English release now (or was that AA5? Well, either way, Level 5 is really reliable when it comes to anything Layton) and Pokemon Dungeon is sure to keep coming overseas. It does suck about GK2 though. Region lock is probably the worst idea ever when it comes to gaming, since it benefits no one and encourages hackers.
---
The Official Gabriel of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#44PangLaPosted 1/8/2013 10:25:09 AM
I think Vita owners bash themselves more than they bash 3DS owners. So many time that I've seen Vita owners saying crap like "Vita sucks it has no games" if the Vita sucks then why the hell are you in the Vita board?
#45ServantOfErieosPosted 1/8/2013 10:36:12 AM
TC wants an atruce... Hmmm.

Should I forgive and forget TC's past transgressions?

[YES] - [NO]
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#46higherflyerJPosted 1/8/2013 10:43:03 AM
*passes "cigar" around circle" There, everyone's cool now.
---
PSN - BattleJuiceJ
Xbox Live - BatttleJuice
#47RagnawindPosted 1/8/2013 10:47:01 AM
I think your asking a little to much from gamefaqs.

anyway I own both and I look forward to the games coming out on both.

same for me. I own both and play games on both.
#48vgsrulePosted 1/8/2013 11:07:16 AM
It would be nice, wouldn't it?

But, no, it will never happen. This has been going on forever. Best to ignore these pointless debates.

Buy the system that has the games you prefer, or will eventually have the games you will prefer. Or, if you can afford it, buy both, and enjoy both sides. It's not that hard.

Personally, I have a 3DS, because the Vita has yet to have more than 1 or 2 games that I want for it, or announced. I'm also a little hesitant of it's future at this time. There's no doubt it's not doing anywhere near as well as hoped, and I want to be sure that it will eventually build up some momentum.

I'll probably get it at some point this year regardless, though.
---
http://backloggery.com/khff123
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/A_Metal_Pipe
#49Natureboy99Posted 1/8/2013 11:11:31 AM
I appreciate what you are trying to do TC. However, as has been so conclusively proven countless times, these two platforms are not equal. To say they are equal is to ignore facts, logic, and reason.
---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel
#50ServantOfErieosPosted 1/8/2013 11:12:33 AM
Natureboy99 posted...
I appreciate what you are trying to do TC. However, as has been so conclusively proven countless times, these two platforms are not equal. To say they are equal is to ignore facts, logic, and reason.

This is one of TCs transgressions.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...