Seriously, can't we all get along!?

#51mike_411Posted 1/8/2013 12:21:32 PM
ChocoXCheese posted...
mike_411 posted...
nope, I hate pokemon lol. It has nothing to do with nintendo though. I had an obnoxious know-it-all friend back in high school who would annoy me with endless pokemon trivia. I grew to despise the series slowly but surely. >.>

I will get a 3DS when fire emblem comes out though. 8D

Sucks that your friend ruined the series for you D= Pokemon was pretty much my entire childhood (sounds kind of pathetic, but damn, those days were so much fun, and my life will never be as good as it was then).

Oh I still remember those days fondly myself. The pokemon card craze back in elementary school is really one of the highlights of my childhood. xD

but then..."blah blah what's this ones weaknesses?
blah blah you're gonna raise it like THAT? blah blah are you keeping track of your ev points? (or whatever they are called)"

He seriously just did not allow me to enjoy the games the way I wanted. That's why when I have conversations about games nowadays I try ro keep it as general as possible. :/
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
That neko costume was just purrfectly unbearable~
#52Lord_Vishana(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 12:24:52 PM
ServantOfErieos posted...
TC wants an atruce... Hmmm.

Should I forgive and forget TC's past transgressions?

[YES] - [NO]

What the heck are you talking about? My transgressions!? You're the one who has a weird obsession with me. As a reminder this all started when you said "Suikoden was garbage". Then proceeded to insinuate I hate Persona 4 Golden when that isn't true. In fact, I love P4G.
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF Balthier Basched his Penelo into Fran's Ashe in the back of the Vaan
#53neskyPosted 1/8/2013 12:28:27 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...

[YES] - [NO]

What the heck are you talking about? My transgressions!? You're the one who has a weird obsession with me. As a reminder this all started when you said "Suikoden was garbage". Then proceeded to insinuate I hate Persona 4 Golden when that isn't true. In fact, I love P4G.

Death to any being that claims Suikoden as garbage. Death, revive, then death again!
---
i7 930 @ 4.05 | 12GB 2000MHz Dominator GT | Evga GTX 480 SLI @ 850/2000 | Win 7 Pro - Intel X25-M MLC SSD Raid 0 | Corsair 1200AX | Dual Loop LCS | Corsair 800D
#54Lord_Vishana(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 12:28:29 PM
GrandCollapse posted...
It just sucks that 3DS is region locked, otherwise I'd have bought it for Gyakuten Kenji 2, Layton X Gyakuten, Pokemon Dungeon, etc.

Good news actually. :-)

Phoenix Wright vs Professor Layton, Ace Attorney 5 and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates of Infinity are being localized.
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF Balthier Basched his Penelo into Fran's Ashe in the back of the Vaan
#55StrikeNinja24Posted 1/8/2013 12:29:35 PM
Natureboy99 posted...
I appreciate what you are trying to do TC. However, as has been so conclusively proven countless times, these two platforms are not equal. To say they are equal is to ignore facts, logic, and reason.

This is one of TCs transgressions.

And we learn why we cant have nice things.

Honestly think they deserve to have "their" board completely decimated like this. Almost poetic justice.

After all, peace is trolling.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#56Lord_Vishana(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 12:31:09 PM
mike_411 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
mike_411 posted...
The longer I'm on this board tc, the more I doubt that it's possible. >.>

You're right....I've resigned myself to the fact that people won't change. :-(

Oh well...

I'm curious does the Pokemon announcement compell you to get a 3DS now? I haven't played a main series Pokemon since Diamond, yet I'm in love with X/Y. Pokemon with DQ aesthetic? My dream come true!

nope, I hate pokemon lol. It has nothing to do with nintendo though. I had an obnoxious know-it-all friend back in high school who would annoy me with endless pokemon trivia. I grew to despise the series slowly but surely. >.>

I will get a 3DS when fire emblem comes out though. 8D

I'm sure you'll love Fire Emblem: Awakening. It's the best in the series. Assassins can now equip bows, an already overpowered class, is even more overpowered. :-)
---
#57ServantOfErieosPosted 1/8/2013 12:44:44 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...

[YES] - [NO]

wow,

So TC picks war when presented the option of peace.

Just goes to show that you can't trust "them."

Oh, it's still on TC.

Persona & SMT except strange journey & SMT IV > Suikoden, is pretty much fact at this point.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#58ServantOfErieosPosted 1/8/2013 12:48:20 PM
What's sad is TC could've been a strong ally, it's a shame TC joined the forces of evil. (Figuratively speaking)

Guess that means protagonist, has one more shadow to torture and slay.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#59Nightmare637Posted 1/8/2013 12:50:02 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...

[YES] - [NO]

wow,

So TC picks war when presented the option of peace.

Just goes to show that you can't trust "them."

Oh, it's still on TC.

Persona & SMT except strange journey & SMT IV > Suikoden, is pretty much fact at this point.

I like strange journey.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
#60ServantOfErieosPosted 1/8/2013 12:50:06 PM
Wait, what if TC is my shadow?

mind = blown.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...