Kaz Hira: Vita sales within expectations

#51Dark_ZenoPosted 1/9/2013 12:23:08 AM
LuminescentRule posted...
Btw, what do you think of my new sig?

Almost as good as this other option:

90+ rated games since release: Vita = 1 (including 1 port) 3DS = 4 (including 2 ports)

Uh.. why would you play only 1 game in 2012 on your handheld? That's just stupid.

And since the Vita has only 1 game worth playing its not selling? Makes sense.
---
Radiant Historia is a amazing game and deserves more recognition.
#52LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 12:25:22 AM

90+ rated games since release: Vita = 1 (including 1 port) 3DS = 4 (including 2 ports)

Uh.. why would you play only 1 game in 2012 on your handheld? That's just stupid.

That's the best DC you could come up with in the face of the 3DS failing to match the Vita?
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
Well-rated in 2012 : Vita = 35; 3DS = 24 (including 2 apps)
#53laxnd23Posted 1/9/2013 12:33:28 AM

That's the best DC you could come up with in the face of the 3DS failing to match the Vita?

The only thing the 3DS is failing to match the Vita on is failing at beating its predecessor every week.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
#54LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 12:34:51 AM

The only thing the 3DS is failing to match the Vita on is failing at beating its predecessor every week.

Enjoy your sales numbers, I'll enjoy the games ^_^
---
#55ylvisPosted 1/9/2013 12:38:45 AM
As I mentioned in another thread, Lume is exactly the reason as to why 3DS fans lurk these boards, and rightfully so. Lume has to be the most pathetic delusional fanboy I've ever seen. Obviously Vita sales are way lower than what Sony expected them to be. But only a delusional fanboy like Lume won't see that.

Lume: If you want 3DS fanboys to quit posting on this board, then quit posting yourself with your ridiculous posts. I do have a theory that Lume actually might be Nintendo fanboy in disguise, just to further f*** up this board.
#56LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 12:42:55 AM
As I mentioned in another thread, Lume is exactly the reason as to why 3DS fans lurk these boards, and rightfully so. Lume has to be the most pathetic delusional fanboy I've ever seen. Obviously Vita sales are way lower than what Sony expected them to be. But only a delusional fanboy like Lume won't see that.

Lume: If you want 3DS fanboys to quit posting on this board, then quit posting yourself with your ridiculous posts. I do have a theory that Lume actually might be Nintendo fanboy in disguise, just to further f*** up this board.

What's so ridiculous about what I said? Blame yourself for getting upset.
---
#57ylvisPosted 1/9/2013 12:44:31 AM
Lume:"Enjoy your sales numbers, I'll enjoy the games ^_^"

You started a thread about sales then derailed your OWN thread about something not about sales. Then you make a comment about sales not mattering but the games themselves. Why make a thread about sales if you don't care about them?
#58squatch22Posted 1/9/2013 12:45:47 AM
ylvis posted...
Lume:"Enjoy your sales numbers, I'll enjoy the games ^_^"

You started a thread about sales then derailed your OWN thread about something not about sales. Then you make a comment about sales not mattering but the games themselves. Why make a thread about sales if you don't care about them?

Its typical Sony fanboy double standards
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#59shampoowarriorPosted 1/9/2013 12:46:36 AM
Funny thing is, I think at least half of those who might be labeled 3DS fanboys do indeed own Vitas. But when someone puts a "kick me" sign on their own back, it is amusing to oblige them for a while.
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#60ylvisPosted 1/9/2013 12:47:43 AM

What's so ridiculous about what I said? Blame yourself for getting upset.

Stop being so damn delusional. And stop derailing every sales thread with your opinion about "Vita has better games" comments. It's always going to be about opinions anyway. Sales are not about opinions though. They're facts.