Kaz Hira: Vita sales within expectations

#61LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 12:48:57 AM
Lume:"Enjoy your sales numbers, I'll enjoy the games ^_^"

You started a thread about sales then derailed your OWN thread about something not about sales. Then you make a comment about sales not mattering but the games themselves. Why make a thread about sales if you don't care about them?

I made this topic to correct the idiots who couldn't read in response to the other one. I take it that you had no problem understanding basic english? Btw, you haven't commented on my sig.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
Well-rated in 2012 : Vita = 35; 3DS = 24 (including 2 apps)
#62LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 12:50:17 AM
LuminescentRule posted...
As I mentioned in another thread, Lume is exactly the reason as to why 3DS fans lurk these boards, and rightfully so. Lume has to be the most pathetic delusional fanboy I've ever seen. Obviously Vita sales are way lower than what Sony expected them to be. But only a delusional fanboy like Lume won't see that.

Lume: If you want 3DS fanboys to quit posting on this board, then quit posting yourself with your ridiculous posts. I do have a theory that Lume actually might be Nintendo fanboy in disguise, just to further f*** up this board.

What's so ridiculous about what I said? Blame yourself for getting upset.

Stop being so damn delusional. And stop derailing every sales thread with your opinion about "Vita has better games" comments. It's always going to be about opinions anyway. Sales are not about opinions though. They're facts.

Sales aren't opinions? So, on what are purchases based? I understand why you would make that mistake - you're clearly not thinking straight because of all that rage.
---
#63squatch22Posted 1/9/2013 12:54:39 AM
"Sales don't ma...Sony family wins againblah"
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#64laxnd23Posted 1/9/2013 12:56:19 AM
As I mentioned in another thread, Lume is exactly the reason as to why 3DS fans lurk these boards, and rightfully so. Lume has to be the most pathetic delusional fanboy I've ever seen. Obviously Vita sales are way lower than what Sony expected them to be. But only a delusional fanboy like Lume won't see that.

Lume: If you want 3DS fanboys to quit posting on this board, then quit posting yourself with your ridiculous posts. I do have a theory that Lume actually might be Nintendo fanboy in disguise, just to further f*** up this board.

Stop being so damn delusional. And stop derailing every sales thread with your opinion about "Vita has better games" comments. It's always going to be about opinions anyway. Sales are not about opinions though. They're facts.

Sales aren't opinions? So, on what are purchases based? I understand why you would make that mistake - you're clearly not thinking straight because of all that rage.

Well by that logic, it would seem that more people are of the opinion that games on the 3DS are worth buying instead of Vita games.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
#65LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 1:01:28 AM

Well by that logic, it would seem that more people are of the opinion that games on the 3DS are worth buying instead of Vita games.

Actually, that doesn't take into consideration lack of awareness and demographics. For example, does it matter if more kids or more soccer moms or more Japanese know the 3DS more (or can only afford that)? Not really.
---
#66darkness1018Posted 1/9/2013 1:06:55 AM
Lets see what good ol Kaz says about the Vita sales when Monster Hunter 4 hits Japan. The 3DS will explode while Vita sales will prob sink even lower. Its sad really cause i do like the Vita.
---
PSN: nightwing2099
3DS XL FC: 1693-0734-3733
#67xfactorPosted 1/9/2013 1:20:11 AM
You need to have some games that people actually care and buy before you can advertise the vita. Not shovelwares like call of duty declassified.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#68mcsmellingtonPosted 1/9/2013 1:41:57 AM
Sony must have low expectations >_>

I'm curious to see how they handle it for the rest of 2013. They have until E3 to announce some games that really make me want to keep the system, otherwise I'll probably just sell it for a 3DS XL, because 3D Pokemon is a very tempting prospect...

It'd be a shame though, I originally wasn't a fan of the 3DS as the library was a bit rubbish, and it was really uncomfortable to hold. The Vita seemed like the perfect alternative, until about a month after launch when the games ran dry. It's definitely the best handheld I've owned though, and I'd like to keep it, but as it is it really isn't worth having.
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#69LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 1:44:09 AM

I'm curious to see how they handle it for the rest of 2013. They have until E3 to announce some games that really make me want to keep the system, otherwise I'll probably just sell it for a 3DS XL, because 3D Pokemon is a very tempting prospect...

It'd be a shame though, I originally wasn't a fan of the 3DS as the library was a bit rubbish, and it was really uncomfortable to hold. The Vita seemed like the perfect alternative, until about a month after launch when the games ran dry. It's definitely the best handheld I've owned though, and I'd like to keep it, but as it is it really isn't worth having.

Sell it now - why wait for 6 more months?
---
#70mcsmellingtonPosted 1/9/2013 1:54:35 AM

Sell it now - why wait for 6 more months?

I have been tempted to be honest. I like the Vita itself though, the controls are brilliant and it's so comfortable to use. There's a few things with the 3DS I really don't like too, like the single circle pad. If Sony announce just a few games that interest me then I'd definitely keep the Vita.

I'll probably give it til at least a full year. Plus that's just after my birthday, so whatever I get on eBay for it I can add to birthday money.
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington