Kaz Hira: Vita sales within expectations

#71kcypher2000Posted 1/9/2013 1:57:13 AM
LuminescentRule posted...
Lume:"Enjoy your sales numbers, I'll enjoy the games ^_^"

You started a thread about sales then derailed your OWN thread about something not about sales. Then you make a comment about sales not mattering but the games themselves. Why make a thread about sales if you don't care about them?

I made this topic to correct the idiots who couldn't read in response to the other one. I take it that you had no problem understanding basic english? Btw, you haven't commented on my sig.

This makes no sense at all.
#72ylvisPosted 1/9/2013 2:03:35 AM

You started a thread about sales then derailed your OWN thread about something not about sales. Then you make a comment about sales not mattering but the games themselves. Why make a thread about sales if you don't care about them?

I made this topic to correct the idiots who couldn't read in response to the other one. I take it that you had no problem understanding basic english? Btw, you haven't commented on my sig.

Well obviously you can't read yourself. Kaz also said that sales for the Vita were in the LOW end of their expectations. So why did you leave that relevant part out?
#73LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 2:06:01 AM

.. if you can't read.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
Well-rated in 2012 : Vita = 35; 3DS = 24 (including 2 apps)
#74LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 2:06:28 AM

Well obviously you can't read yourself. Kaz also said that sales for the Vita were in the LOW end of their expectations. So why did you leave that relevant part out?

I just put in the essential - that the sales are within expectations.
---
#75kcypher2000Posted 1/9/2013 2:10:17 AM

.. if you can't read.

Still makes no sense, basic English kiddo, don't refer to something without explaining first what exactly you are referring too. What other topic? There are many. If they couldn't read there why would they read here? Why are you making a topic about sales then saying sales don't matter?
#76LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 2:13:35 AM

.. if you can't read.

Still makes no sense, basic English kiddo, don't refer to something without explaining first what exactly you are referring too. What other topic? There are many. If they couldn't read there why would they read here? Why are you making a topic about sales then saying sales don't matter?

Jeez, grandpa:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/65132964
---
#77squatch22Posted 1/9/2013 2:15:00 AM
Basically a spam topic, thatll be copied a few more times...
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#78ylvisPosted 1/9/2013 2:17:21 AM

I just put in the essential - that the sales are within expectations.

The essential part would be that sales are in the low part of their expectations. Saying that sales are within expecations can mean a lot. The necessary information is the fact that sales are in the low park of Sony's expectations.
#79Lemmywinks13Posted 1/9/2013 3:19:44 AM
Didn't Sony say they wanted to sell 12 million Vita's by the end of the fiscal year? So doesn't that mean they need to sell 8 million in the next 2 and a half months to reach that goal? They are gonna come up WAAAAAAAAAY short of that goal, so how are sales within expectations?
#80ylvisPosted 1/9/2013 3:27:31 AM
Another question I want to ask Lume is; If the Vita is meating Sony's sales expectations, then why has Sony reduced their hardware sales forecast two quarterly reports in a row?