Media Create Sales.. " Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly...

#91elsmittyPosted 1/10/2013 10:18:16 AM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Nnamz posted...
gamesycdan posted...
ManjiMidou posted...
wii u barely outselling a last gen home console
ouch....

well to be fair with the wii u specs it could also be considered last gen lulz

So what? The vita couldn't even outsell its predecessor also.

So they're both flopping?

Yuuuuup.

Well the Wii U has only been out for a month or so. And the Vita has been out for over a year now. I'd say it's too early to call the Wii U a flop or success. But, the Vita is getting to a point where you can stick a fork in her cause she's done.
---
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174
#92gamewhooper181Posted 1/10/2013 10:45:36 AM
ManjiMidou posted...
ouch....

People thinking that the Wii U is flopping are either newcomers to video game sales or haven't taken a marketing class and know what the Product Lifecycle is.

The Wii U, when launch-aligned, has sold better than the 360, PS3, and Vita. Its launch numbers are disappointing only when compared to the Wii, which was the fastest selling console in history.

People also don't realize that you can't compare the sales of new console in its Introduction phase to the sales of an old console in its Decline phase. When 360 launched in 2005, it was outsold by the PS2 until early 2007. When the PS3 launched, even the GBA, already succeeded by the DS, was outselling it. Similarly, now that the Wii U has launched, other systems are outselling it. This is normal. But one's sales will rise over the next few years, and the others' will continue to decline.
---
PS3/PSN: gamewhooper
NNID/Miiverse: gamewhooper
#93CompassPosted 1/10/2013 11:02:52 AM
MotiJr posted...
ManjiMidou posted...
ouch....

I was impressed by the maturity being displayed by Sony fans and then you came along and only further proved why most Sony fans are the human equivalent to cancer. Suck the fun out of any discussion to feed your need for attention.

He is one of the bigger Sony fanboys, constantly trying to redirect attention anywhere but to the Vita's poor sales.
#94PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 1/10/2013 12:12:38 PM
MotiJr posted...
ManjiMidou posted...
ouch....

I was impressed by the maturity being displayed by Sony fans and then you came along and only further proved why most Sony fans are the human equivalent to cancer. Suck the fun out of any discussion to feed your need for attention.

Why does it have to be the maturity of Sony fans? Why can't it just be the maturity of the people on Gamefaqs?. And that one guy doesn't speak for everyone who's a fan of Sony.

Stop generalizing.
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon
#95ManjiMidouPosted 1/10/2013 5:11:13 PM
Compass posted...
MotiJr posted...
ManjiMidou posted...
ouch....

He is one of the bigger Sony fanboys, constantly trying to redirect attention anywhere but to the Vita's poor sales.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUWq-MR8Ias
#96AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/10/2013 5:59:26 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/65139706

^Hilarious topic on PS3 board where Lume now claims sales matter...lulz.
---
Now Playing:Touch My Katamari (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Dishonored (360), UMvC3 (Vita) Shadows of the Damned(PS3)
#97Lord_VishanaPosted 1/10/2013 7:23:54 PM
Kitt Thrust posted...
If anyone didn't know that gif was from my favorite soap opera One Life To Live. that was Mitch Lawrence in the casket. ;-)

really? I used to be a Days of our Lives guy... lol

I've been watching Days for 20 years now. I used to love it, unfortunately the quality has really diminished. Stefano left the show, I miss Steve(Patch) and others. John and Marlena are back at least.

Seriously they need to bring back Rolfe and Bart! I loved them. :-)
---
3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 PSN: Queen_Sialeeds Balthier Basched his Penelo into Fran's Ashe in the back of the Vaan
#98BigKahn8Posted 1/11/2013 4:32:18 AM
Wow so the sales still say that the Vita is a poor quality handheld?

And there are people defending it?

Why can't they realize that sales=quality?

People.
#99Kitt Thrust(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 7:10:16 AM
I've been watching Days for 20 years now. I used to love it, unfortunately the quality has really diminished. Stefano left the show, I miss Steve(Patch) and others. John and Marlena are back at least.

people have told me I look like Bo when I grow a beard.
---
http://i.imgur.com/MLHD0.gif
#100BahamutBBobPosted 1/11/2013 7:49:13 AM
Dinobot = best character in Beast Wars.

I'm glad that the Vita is picking up sales in Japan, but I'm not sure why. Is the Soul Sacrifice demo going to make a large push towards saving the Vita? I guess the game is out soon enough in Japan, we'll see. I hope something can save the Vita...
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob