SMT on Sony

#11DynamicJumpIuffPosted 1/10/2013 3:39:21 PM
Any of those i would buy day 1 and full price.

I'm on the same boat. :u
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#12Lelouch71Posted 1/10/2013 3:46:17 PM(edited)
Simple just like the PS2, the DS and now 3DS are the king of Japan. If the PS3 or Vita was as popular as the 3DS and DS then they would get games.

Also the main titles originated on a Nintendo system. Nocturne all thing considered is the black sheep of the main titles. SMT1, 2, if..., SJ, and now 4 all appeared on a Nintendo system. It's not that bad because sadly the Persona series (or rather P3/P4) is more popular.

Sami1000 posted...
Nocturne/lucifers call as same type of remake as P4 golden. Even if it was released as it was i would still buy it with full price.

Digital devil saga 1 & 2 hd collection.

Remake persona 1 or 2.

Person 3 golden/silver whatever as long as its port from PS2.

1. There's not much to add for Nocturne. If anything the version we got is "Golden/FES/Overclocked" version of the game. But I would prefer it on my 3DS. I like the idea of playing SJ, SMT4, and SMT3 on the same system.

2. I would buy it

3. I love to see an actual remake. Both P2 is already close to perfection IMO. It just needs a better battle system and no random encounters. Sigh I still hope we get EP.

4. Hell no to P3. It has been milked enough just like P4. If they did another version I will not be buying it. I love Atlus but I would lose some respect for them as a company if they did that.
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"
#13DoctorDalekPosted 1/10/2013 3:49:45 PM
Anything from Nihom Falcom > Shadow Hearts > Growlanser = Breath of Fire = Older Tri-Ace games >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SMT games >= Persona >>>>>>>>>>> Final Fantasy

Vita has Ys and will have a new Trails game, so the 3DS has already lost in quality, even if it wins at sales.
#14CaptainMoose(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 6:33:14 AM
DoctorDalek posted...
Anything from Nihom Falcom > Shadow Hearts > Growlanser = Breath of Fire = Older Tri-Ace games >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SMT games >= Persona >>>>>>>>>>> Final Fantasy

Vita has Ys and will have a new Trails game, so the 3DS has already lost in quality, even if it wins at sales.

Sorry, but you obviously have no clue what your talking about, thanks! And all those potential rereleases are much more likely to happen on the 3DS, cuz as its been said, it's the king of gaming right now.
#15esehomie14Posted 1/16/2013 7:43:22 AM
DynamicJumpIuff posted...

I'm on the same boat. :u

Same here.
#16bleedingelitePosted 1/16/2013 9:23:21 AM
I like the Devil Survivor games because I enjoy the srpg style battles. I like how stuff regens between each fight, so there's more of an emphasis on setting up your summons for the best results. But Persona 4 is, man. It is amazing. The exploration elements and the story and the character interactions and stuff, they are the best out there.