Still enjoying the PS Vita

#1carsaucePosted 1/10/2013 1:10:21 PM
Sales are low and sad, but this system is still great, a lot of others made a choice to purchase this as well, and others did their homework and research on it, also the batch of games is not for everyone, but hopefully more great games come out, especially now sports games and more RPG's, It's nice to know that this system is not discontinued, and that it is at least still striving to keep it's consumers, with that being said though, if the other games that are for (Japan only) become localized, then that will give at least a boost in the American and Europe market, though even sales In Japan are not quite good.

Still I still can't believe such a system exists and that the PS Vita shines on and we continue to enjoy the system for what it is.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#2Mister MoneyPosted 1/10/2013 1:24:35 PM
I'm waiting for the next Ys game from Falcom. Definitely going to get whatever Limited Edition they produce this time. Not going to miss my chance like I did for Celceta -_________-
---
Proud owner of a PS Vita (Cosmic Red) PCH-1000 ZA03. :)
#3este914Posted 1/10/2013 1:25:27 PM
I hope NHL '14 comes out for it this fall
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#4Baseman(Moderator)Posted 1/10/2013 1:25:35 PM
So is it true that they're some Pokemon games coming out for this system?
---
...--|D)ASEMAN--...
...--|D)ASEMAN--...
#5jakestar0306Posted 1/10/2013 1:27:38 PM
Baseman posted...

... Wow. So much for common sense.
---
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.
#6Off The HeezyPosted 1/10/2013 1:27:57 PM
I still love my system as well. I actually think a lot of the games are really good, and there are some really cool games coming out down the line as well.

Yea, I'll definitely get Pokemon Y and X this October, but it'll have no bearing on how much I like the PSVita. I can't for the life of me understand why other people don't seem to like it as much as me. But how much a system should be enjoyed is a subjective concept...
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4427 9283 9568 Name: Foxie
#7Lord_VishanaPosted 1/10/2013 1:28:02 PM
Baseman posted...

Oh you.jpg
---
3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 PSN: Queen_Sialeeds Balthier Basched his Penelo into Fran's Ashe in the back of the Vaan
#8carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 1:28:50 PM
I'm waiting for the next Ys game from Falcom. Definitely going to get whatever Limited Edition they produce this time. Not going to miss my chance like I did for Celceta -_________-

I am too!, I really hope we do get that localization =(,,
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#9Baseman(Moderator)Posted 1/10/2013 1:31:38 PM
Oh you.jpg

:P
---
...--|D)ASEMAN--...
...--|D)ASEMAN--...
#10stargazer64Posted 1/10/2013 1:35:15 PM
Such rampant Carssurance.

You should be unable to enjoy your Vita due to low sales and Sony's financial struggles!
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.