If a YS game was made exclusively for the 3DS

#11Mister MoneyPosted 1/10/2013 2:47:35 PM
carsauce posted...
I love YS, so I'd buy a 3DS in a nutshell, just shows we follow where the games go, it happened on the 360, before PS3 came out, so yea.

I'd prefer Ys stay with Sony and their offerings.

A PS3 Ys game would be awesome.

I probably wouldn't get any Nintendo Ys game...I know Falcom might wander into the "3D" waters a bit just for kicks.
---
Proud owner of a PS Vita (Cosmic Red) PCH-1000 ZA03. :)
#12Mister MoneyPosted 1/10/2013 2:48:47 PM
carsauce posted...
I finished Oath and that was a rush, but yea YS Seven is just too good to be true and now Celcetta just looks and plays amazing on the Vita.

Celceta IS awesome. I totally wish the Menu was like that for Seven. I am currently level 24 just past the Underground Ruins and I think I am a bit overleveled. Been trying to ask the Platinumed pros or whomever for some advice and answers, but the Celceta board is dead.
---
#13carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 2:48:55 PM
I wouldn't be upset. And trolls wouldn't be able to stir anything up because the Ys fandom on gamefaqs is tiny.

if Final Fantasy X does show up on the Vita, I wonder what the fate of the Vita would really be, though I believe a port and enhanced version would be really great.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#14carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 2:49:30 PM
carsauce posted...
I finished Oath and that was a rush, but yea YS Seven is just too good to be true and now Celcetta just looks and plays amazing on the Vita.

Celceta IS awesome. I totally wish the Menu was like that for Seven. I am currently level 24 just past the Underground Ruins and I think I am a bit overleveled. Been trying to ask the Platinumed pros or whomever for some advice and answers, but the Celceta board is dead.

Id be playing this game right now if it was localized yet I'm still on Seven
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#15Mister MoneyPosted 1/10/2013 2:52:29 PM(edited)
carsauce posted...
carsauce posted...

I obliterated Seven on Normal mode. If you want, I can give you my PSP file with max everything. 165 hours it took me :) Or was it 156?? *shakes head*

Max Level on all, Items, Weapons, SKILLS (that was a pain to max), All quests etc etc etc except for Endgame entries and the battle before it...because I LOVE to replay that battle with each of my characters solo and have all of them take 1 damage maximum.

My only regret..doing all that on Normal and not Hard or Nightmare :(
---
#16carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 2:52:01 PM
carsauce posted...

It's dead because this game ain't localized, just as Persona 4 Golden is now wide awake, if Persona 4 Golden was only for Japan, that would suck so much to know others missed out on a great game, majority of gamers on here are English of course.
---
#17Mister MoneyPosted 1/10/2013 2:58:26 PM(edited)
carsauce posted...
carsauce posted...

It's dead because this game ain't localized, just as Persona 4 Golden is now wide awake, if Persona 4 Golden was only for Japan, that would suck so much to know others missed out on a great game, majority of gamers on here are English of course.

Yes. Hopefully it gets localized. I even started re-playing Seven as a side project in Japanese. I bought it just before XSEED made their Seven/Oath/LoH announcement....but I never bought Oath localization. Japanese voices are the ultimate.

I just wish Seven and Celceta were fully voiced. Interesting that "Ulquiorra" voices Ozma hehe.
---
#18carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 3:01:50 PM
carsauce posted...
carsauce posted...

I obliterated Seven on Normal mode. If you want, I can give you my PSP file with max everything. 165 hours it took me :) Or was it 156?? *shakes head*

Max Level on all, Items, Weapons, SKILLS (that was a pain to max), All quests etc etc etc except for Endgame entries and the battle before it...because I LOVE to replay that battle with each of my characters solo and have all of them take 1 damage maximum.

My only regret..doing all that on Normal and not Hard or Nightmare :(

Haha , thanks but nah I do want to experience this game itself, also I started all over since I have not played it in a while at the time.
---
#19miyuki308Posted 1/10/2013 4:02:01 PM
Newer Ys titles (and their ports) have been on PC and Sony platforms, the Kiseki series have bee non PC and Sony platforms. Falcom doesn't look like they'd make any of their games 3DS-exclusive.

If they do though, yay for expanding their market. \o/
---
Playing: PSO2, Atelier Totori Plus
Anticipating: Sen no Kiseki, Madou Monogatari (maybe), ...PSO2 Vita?
#20Lelouch71Posted 1/10/2013 5:19:48 PM
It wouldn't bother me since I already own a 3DS and I actually prefer it.
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"