I think the white Vita should have been standard

#21SlaysmePosted 1/10/2013 5:07:40 PM
Nocturne190 posted...
I have two...
One white, one black.

Depending on the suit I wear to work, decides which one I use lol.

Seriously? That seems insane to me. But then again, I don't wear a suit to work, so... Still, really? No one cares as much as you do........
---
Your television viewing may be a negative influence on your life. It may lie to you. Watch out! Don't believe the robots. Eat well
5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme
#22Tommy2GoGoPosted 1/10/2013 5:41:20 PM
I don't mind my vita being black.

I do hate that it gets stained and stuff too much.

I want to get a protector + screen protector for it .JUST so i can leave it around and not worry about it getting stained or whatnot.
#23DemonDog666Posted 1/10/2013 5:43:30 PM
Yeah, black gets too fingerprinty. It's not a huge deal though, the red soul sacrifice ones look good too.
#24jessica73Posted 1/10/2013 5:59:24 PM
I prefer white electronics better for some reason, it has an air of class about them. I really wanted a white vita but they were sold out in my area so I had to settle for black

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwsqdrrFnd1qchm0z.png
You saying black ain't classy??

buy yeah, I got the white one, just cause I have the vader psp >.>
---
http://raptr.com/badge/thebotqueen/ach.png
#25oloroPosted 1/10/2013 6:54:39 PM
I bought the AC bundle back before Thanksgiving, and its awesome. But since I am used to seeing my own white psv all the time, whenever i see a display model of the black one, in my head im like "daaaymn thats sexy", lol.

There are only 2 gripes i have with the white psv.
1) the ps button and how it glows : I think from what i remember, the black psv's ps button looks waaay better when the notification light is on, because it mainly lights up the lettering of PS. with the white psv, the notification light makes the whole oval button glow. and to me that ruins the aesthetic of the device.

2) I dont know if this happens with the black psv, but in dark rooms (or huddled up in my bed at night), the glow from the notification button (of my white psv) actually travels through the front face of glass and can be seen to faintly light up the right side face buttons and the R shoulder button. I can actually see the whole outline of the psv in a faint blue glow. Once again I dont know if this is prominent in the black psv.
#26ThamauturgePosted 1/10/2013 6:56:23 PM
I have a white Vita but tbh I like the look of the black one more.
---
Vayne Solidor of the DD012FF Board
Currently playing: Persona 4: Golden, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
#27sasukexiinPosted 1/10/2013 7:13:20 PM
I would not have bought a white vita at launch, i would have waited for other colors. I like black, I hate white.
---
Pokemon Black: 0003 2641 0962
#28mouse2891Posted 1/10/2013 9:04:26 PM
black vitas are socially accepted by every other vita color where as white vitas are just liked by other white vitas
#29defunct32Posted 1/10/2013 9:17:44 PM
DalekZero posted...
defunct32 posted...
White tends to turn yellowish with time, prefer black or other colors.

the yellow thing only happens with a certain kind of plastic that isn't being used in the vita.

Also I lol at this topic, not because I think its stupid, just because the xbox was originally white. Then they released a black version. The wii was white. Then they released a black version. The ps3 was black. Stayed black.

and now that the vita is black you want WHITE?

Lol, the other side of the grass is always, always greener, we tend to want others, be like others, etc. If what you said is true about the Vita using a different kind of plastic that it won't turn yellow, then I might get the white one since most of my electronic stuffs are black... though if I can find the red or blue Vita here I would get one of those instead... Lol, I already have a black Vita, I just want one more I dunno! I got two PSPs, two DSes.
#30akshat_316Posted 1/10/2013 11:36:41 PM
There should have been a choice between colors.This is a problem with most consoles at launch they usually only have one color.
---
www.staticshin.com
PSN:brickcap