Is sales numbers really that important for you?

#41ManuKesnaPosted 1/13/2013 11:08:21 AM
And yet Sony fans got all turned on when the PS3 finally outsold the 360. Nothing but hypocrites.

or maybe they are not the same people? never thought of that? You talk down about Sony fanboys yet you are the same or worse, hypocrite.
Lol just look at your sign, you take this stuff way too serious, glad i have money and own every single console/handheld
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#42MotiJrPosted 1/13/2013 11:23:31 AM
And yet Sony fans got all turned on when the PS3 finally outsold the 360. Nothing but hypocrites.

or maybe they are not the same people? never thought of that? You talk down about Sony fanboys yet you are the same or worse, hypocrite.
Lol just look at your sign, you take this stuff way too serious, glad i have money and own every single console/handheld

All I hear is the words of a hypocrite flinging mud. If you feel the need to brag about how much money you have, clearly you're taking this too seriously. That, or you're overcompensating.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#43ManuKesnaPosted 1/13/2013 11:33:02 AM
MotiJr posted...

All I hear is the words of a hypocrite flinging mud. If you feel the need to brag about how much money you have, clearly you're taking this too seriously. That, or you're overcompensating.

You are the one attacking a whole fanbase because of one group of trolls (you are doing the same thing as those fanboy trolls)
And how i am bragging? I am just saying that i am glad i can afford every console so i dont need to resort to trolling a videogame board only because i cant afford said system
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#44stargazer64Posted 1/13/2013 11:34:25 AM
This topic is amazing. Begone demonbat, for good please.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#45Megaman OmegaPosted 1/16/2013 12:29:03 PM
stargazer64 posted...
This topic is amazing. Begone demonbat, for good please.

No amount of banned accounts will stop SpiritBat from getting on here and crusade for Sony.
---
The PS3 is dead in Japan. - Sailor Goon
The Japanese don't like games such as Hot Shots Golf. - Sailor Goon
#46BigKahn8Posted 1/17/2013 2:53:35 PM
Sales are more important than quality and the product itself you know.
#47andizzle29662Posted 1/17/2013 2:55:05 PM
elsmitty posted...
I really enjoy looking at sales numbers.

I love it!
---
Everyone subscribe to pure Nintendo magazine! It rocks!
#48BeasthuntPosted 1/17/2013 3:12:29 PM
Could care less. It's none of my concern what other people do with their money.
---
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt.
Acts 2:38
#49StrikeNinja24Posted 1/17/2013 3:57:26 PM
It is the most important thing to the people making the games you want so bad.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin