---
Official Hardcore Risette Fan
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool
#12DrSnakesPosted 1/12/2013 6:17:33 AM
vita's 2013 = garbage
wii u = landfill
#13dancer62Posted 1/12/2013 6:28:04 AM
mcsmellington posted...
I'm very disappointed tbh. I've gotten the Vita box out of the cupboard and I'm now debating whether to eBay it or not. Sony have cocked it up monumentally in my opinion - the hardware is fantastic, but they just can't get the games to match it, both first and third party.

And as for the announced games for this year - they just don't interest me at all. I'm genuinely disappointed, I thought it would do better than this.

Actually, that applies to the 3DS also. Where are the games? 3DS has Nintenjunk remakes of tired old NES/GameBoy franchises. Why? Where is the next generation of portable games?
---
I'm waiting for Bandai to release the WonderSwan/SwanCrystal II and blow both the Vita and the 3DS away.
#14lunchEATSyouPosted 1/12/2013 6:33:37 AM
DrSnakes posted...
vita's 2013 = garbage
wii u = landfill

I'm surprised it took this long for somebody to deflect the question.
<throws bucket of water in your face>
Now answer the question
---
"Are you kidding me? Japan hates anything American. The US bombed their ass and they are also xenophobic."
-ElGado, pride of the Wii U board
#15xfactorPosted 1/12/2013 6:42:10 AM
kewldude475 posted...
Soul Sacrifice
Gods Eater 2
Earth Defense 2017
Killzone Mercenary
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus
Sly Cooper Thieves in Time
Malicious Rebirth
Ys IV (I hope)

Omg yeah, I'm liek... soooo disappointed :<

But seriously. Try harder TC.

You just proved his point.

This is...sad.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#16FayeLadyPosted 1/12/2013 7:00:58 AM
xfactor posted...
kewldude475 posted...
Soul Sacrifice
Gods Eater 2
Earth Defense 2017
Killzone Mercenary
Malicious Rebirth
Ys IV (I hope)

This is...sad.

Exactly. Not sure any of those are worth my time, let alone money
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#17Reginleif20Posted 1/12/2013 7:22:05 AM
NathanisDrake posted...
*checks release list*

Holy crappy line-up, Batman! Are these the only games this system has to offer this year? Brace yourselves, guys, because I sense a lackluster 2013...

I mean, really... If the only thing keeping me from shoving this shiny paperweight in the drawer for the rest of the year is a port of DOA 5 and a Monster Hunter-wannabe, then I shudder to think how other gamers will cope with this atrocity. No wonder this system's flopping... HARD.

And before anyone calls me a troll. Consider this; I bought a Vita for the sole reason of playing games, but from what I'm looking at here, I can't help but make a whole topic about how disappointed I am in this system.

So I'm curious, how do you feel about the Vita's 2013 lineup? Are you disappointed, or does it not bother you one bit?

Disappointed. No MH, MG, KH, FF, and even GoW, AFAIK anyway
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#18LesserAngelPosted 1/12/2013 7:24:47 AM
I thought 2012 was the year of disappointments?
#19mcsmellingtonPosted 1/12/2013 7:29:19 AM
dancer62 posted...
mcsmellington posted...
I'm very disappointed tbh. I've gotten the Vita box out of the cupboard and I'm now debating whether to eBay it or not. Sony have cocked it up monumentally in my opinion - the hardware is fantastic, but they just can't get the games to match it, both first and third party.

And as for the announced games for this year - they just don't interest me at all. I'm genuinely disappointed, I thought it would do better than this.

Actually, that applies to the 3DS also. Where are the games? 3DS has Nintenjunk remakes of tired old NES/GameBoy franchises. Why? Where is the next generation of portable games?

Nintendo have actually secured some system selling software though, at least for me. Layton, Resident Evil (which I believe is also coming to 360), Paper Mario, AC, and Pokemon. Vita has what?

Don't get me wrong, I love the console, it's just the software is pretty damn awful. I'm still in two minds about selling it, I really want Sony to announce something that'll make it worth keeping >_<
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#20Spiffy247Posted 1/12/2013 7:35:05 AM
FayeLady posted...
xfactor posted...
kewldude475 posted...
Soul Sacrifice
Gods Eater 2
Earth Defense 2017
Killzone Mercenary
Malicious Rebirth
Ys IV (I hope)

This is...sad.

Exactly. Not sure any of those are worth my time, let alone money

I actually know I want two of those, and maybe two more!
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.