2013 - The year of... Disappointments!?

#21DalekZeroPosted 1/12/2013 7:35:13 AM
Have you people heard of waiting? A lot of games can be announced in a year. Especially in the first three months.
---
always assume everybody on the Internet is either a 12 year old, or a creeper in his mid 40's. The Internet makes more sense that way.
#22mcsmellingtonPosted 1/12/2013 7:36:55 AM
DalekZero posted...
Have you people heard of waiting? A lot of games can be announced in a year. Especially in the first three months.

I've been waiting since about March 2012, when I was done with the launch titles that interested me. Since then there's only been MGS HD and AC:L that I haven't regretted buying.
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#23Reginleif20Posted 1/12/2013 7:45:20 AM(edited)
DalekZero posted...

Please... The Vita should have at least one truly outstanding game of its own. It's really late with the better games
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#24mjc0961Posted 1/12/2013 7:46:41 AM
mcsmellington posted...
I've been waiting since about March 2012, when I was done with the launch titles that interested me. Since then there's only been MGS HD and AC:L that I haven't regretted buying.

You didn't regrety buying Liberation, one of the worst games of 2012? No wonder you're having problem finding games to play: your taste is downright horrible.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#25CaptainMoosePosted 1/12/2013 7:47:10 AM
DalekZero posted...

Cuz it's normal for a system to have NO games this late in its life mirite?
#26kukingina2Posted 1/12/2013 7:49:35 AM
honestly the handheld is still new... heck even the 3ds had a crappy line up early in its lifespan and look how much a monster it is now even beating the DS

give it until E3
---
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#27mcsmellingtonPosted 1/12/2013 7:50:30 AM
mjc0961 posted...
mcsmellington posted...

You didn't regrety buying Liberation, one of the worst games of 2012? No wonder you're having problem finding games to play: your taste is downright horrible.

Hey, I didn't say it was amazing, but it was a fun AC-lite experience to play on the go. I had a lot more fun with that than I did with Gravity Rush, for example.
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#28mike_411Posted 1/12/2013 8:28:54 AM
Rotuhiiri posted...
"And before anyone calls me a troll. Consider this; I bought a Vita for the sole reason of playing games"

Checks PSN ID in sig and sees not a single trophy earned ever.

BURN.

Anyway, yeah I'm somewhat dissapointed but good thing I have a ps3 to tide me over while I wait. I'm sure more games will come.
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
I'm just full of opinions!! =D
#29thompsontalker7Posted 1/12/2013 8:28:55 AM
mjc0961 posted...
mcsmellington posted...

I was gonna slap you then I realized you probably haven't played Gravity Rush.

*slaps you with Gravity Rush*
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
#30Fray_MakenPosted 1/12/2013 8:32:23 AM
Rumored games that are said are coming to the Vita, might have unveiling at E3.

The next Resident Evil Operation game is in the works for PS3, 360, Wii U, Vita and Omni called Terrestrial Fear.

Sleeping Dogs will get an internally made sequel made with an updated engine on Wii U/360/PS3/Vita.