Sly Cooper Thieves in Time
Malicious Rebirth
Ys IV (I hope)

Omg yeah, I'm liek... soooo disappointed :<

But seriously. Try harder TC.

You just proved his point.

This is...sad.

Exactly. Not sure any of those are worth my time, let alone money

xfactor was trolling. His post is obviously laughable. You however, aren't a known troll. I can only imagine what kind of gamer you are to not see anything you like in that list. Maybe buy a Wii?

Trolling? Or maybe the list is actually really sad to many people. The sales is pathetic for a reason.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#62notSFFPosted 1/12/2013 5:17:00 PM
What the heck's wrong with Soul Sacrifice and EDF?
---
SteamID: tsff20
Xbox Gamer Tag: TSFF19
#63archedsoulPosted 1/12/2013 5:35:23 PM
When was Malicious Rebirth confirmed for localization?
#64StrikeNinja24Posted 1/12/2013 5:41:15 PM
Ill buy sly for my PS3. The rest are just begging for a giant letdown just like all the other hype trains on this board.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#65Lightning_fanPosted 1/12/2013 5:54:21 PM
Well it is hard to be disappointing when the future of the Vita was given a huge grim outlook by the press.

Disappointing would be having an amazing year and lots of hype going into the next year only to receive disappointment.
#66dj___rollPosted 1/12/2013 11:07:44 PM
mike_411 posted...
360 exclusives do tend to be crap...

I'm not commenting on the quality, although I agree that the retail exclusives arent all that fantastic. XBLA just can't be beat though, and as far as quantity is concerned, there's far more there.

I'd disagree with that. The first few years, sure, XBLA was killing it with good games. They haven't had anything exclusive and interesting come out for almost a year and a half for me.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#67Koi_TenchiPosted 1/12/2013 11:47:49 PM
notSFF posted...

I haven't seen anyone honestly hate on either of those games (unless they're straight out hating on EVERYTHING)

The problem though is that having only two games relevant to ones interests to look forward to for a year is not much.
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#68NathanisDrake(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 2:12:15 AM
notSFF posted...

They don't appeal to me, that's what's wrong with it. Like I said, if investing in a Vita will result in me forcing myself to play games that don't interest me, then it certainly speaks volume to how bad the line-up is.
---
http://fanboygaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/3ds-it-prints-money.gif // http://i.cubeupload.com/F9TsUH.gif
Vita PSN : NateisD
#69mcsmellingtonPosted 1/13/2013 2:13:43 AM
notSFF posted...

Isn't EDF just a port? Either way, I've played EDF before. It's ok, but not the sort of game I'd spend money on.

Soul Sacrifice just isn't my type of game at all.
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington