How many boxed retail Vita games do you own?

#71cloud358Posted 1/13/2013 7:38:04 AM
Darthvoorhees13 posted...
I wonder how has this gone six pages without some smartass saying "0, I don't own a PS Vita".

My response is the above.

i already posted what games i had but....that was my goody twoshoes twin clone....i dont really have any games for ps vita cause i dont have one XD (you asked for it) lol
#72FayeLadyPosted 1/13/2013 7:47:17 AM
4 games
Persona 4 at 31 dollars
LBP at 20 dollars
Uncharted at 15
Gravity Rush at 17

Next will be FFX or PSO2 if they make it west.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#73kingofall214Posted 1/13/2013 8:00:08 AM
Only 1 Gravity Rush cause i'm going all digital. Only got gravity rush the day i bought my vita because i didn't want to wait for a download.
---
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
#74TheKonamiManPosted 1/13/2013 8:36:59 AM
7 so far:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational
LittleBigPlanet Vita
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
ModNation Racers: Road Trip
Mortal Kombat
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Will get Persona 4 as soon as I can find a copy at Gamestop so I can use the gift card I got for Christmas.

The only retail released games I have digitally are Gravity Rush (free from PS+), Unit 13 (because the sale price with PS+ was just too good to pass), and Playstation All-Stars (since the Vita version came with the PS3 version). The rest of my digital stuff is digital only in NA.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/TheKonamiMan/sig/SilentSig.jpg
|A|L|I|E|N|S| - My Anti-Drug
#75DrakillionPosted 1/13/2013 12:30:28 PM
I have three but my dad bought me the CoD bundle because they were sold out of everything else. At least it came with a memory card, so I'm thankful

Persona 4: Golden
Assassin's Creed: Liberation
CoD: Blops Declassified Since it came with the system, it only comes in a small sleeve, no box. God, I feel "unholy" when I have to put it in the P4:G box.
---
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD
#76kobra02Posted 1/13/2013 3:49:35 PM
Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
Persona 4 Golden
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
Shinobido 2
BlazBlue
Touch My Katamari
---
PSN ID: Kobra02, GT: AZEE90