Has the WiiU outsold the vita yet in total sales?

#1NoJobBobPosted 1/12/2013 8:05:53 PM
It's got to be getting close
#2godofwar64Posted 1/12/2013 8:06:30 PM
tht's actually a good question..i wonder what the sales are for the Wii U now.
#3DarthLaharlPosted 1/12/2013 8:14:43 PM
Probably, I hear it had the best US console launch ever. Not sure if that's true. Too lazy to google it. I'll get one in a few months maybe.
---
---
PSN: Unretributed
#4ugoo18Posted 1/12/2013 8:17:28 PM
Last i heard it had sold 2.2 million + since launch and that was a week or so ago. No idea what it's on now.
---
"THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS. ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT ?"
#5Draconas_LyrrPosted 1/12/2013 8:35:04 PM
I know I work at Kmart and we have at least five of those things, and they're not selling..we have two or three of the deluxe editions as well.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#6Not_King_BooPosted 1/12/2013 8:37:12 PM
It's about halfway there. The next major milestones are:

N-Gage - 500,000 more consoles.
Vita - 2,100,000 more consoles.
Dreamcast - 8,100,000 more consoles.
#7PennywiseJimPosted 1/12/2013 8:38:13 PM
It's got to be very close. If the WiiU hasn't surpassed the Vita yet in sales, it will before February without question.

Also of note: the Wii U already has two games that have sold over 1 million copies, whereas the Vita has none yet.
#8Not_King_BooPosted 1/12/2013 8:39:40 PM
PennywiseJim posted...
It's got to be very close. If the WiiU hasn't surpassed the Vita yet in sales, it will before February without question.

Also of note: the Wii U already has two games that have sold over 1 million copies, whereas the Vita has none yet.

To be fair, one of those is NintendoLand, which is boosted by being bundled with the Deluxe Set.
#9PennywiseJimPosted 1/12/2013 8:41:25 PM
Not_King_Boo posted...
PennywiseJim posted...

To be fair, one of those is NintendoLand, which is boosted by being bundled with the Deluxe Set.

True, but that's only for North American deluxe bundles I think.
#10xfactorPosted 1/12/2013 8:45:32 PM
Not_King_Boo posted...
PennywiseJim posted...

To be fair the vita have several bundles too, all released before the wii u
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6