Has the WiiU outsold the vita yet in total sales?

#11AjidoMarujidoPosted 1/12/2013 7:50:20 PM
To be fair the vita have several bundles too, all released before the wii u

Yeah, but the Vita bundles are all special/limited edition deals, they're not available all of the time.

The Deluxe Wii U is a stardard model.
---
Now: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3/Vita)
PSN: MilesEdgeworth XBL: The 22nd
#12BruceLee1974Posted 1/12/2013 8:21:31 PM
This should be on the WiiU board not the Vita board as no one that owns a Vita cares about the WiiU.

Ohh no don't worry I forgot there are more Nintendo fans on here then their own board.
#13HungoverHero777Posted 1/12/2013 8:35:45 PM
BruceLee1974 posted...
This should be on the WiiU board not the Vita board as no one that owns a Vita cares about the WiiU.

Ohh no don't worry I forgot there are more Nintendo fans on here then their own board.

Can you blame them? Have you seen that board?
---
My ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board.
#14Lightning_fanPosted 1/12/2013 8:39:25 PM
Draconas_Lyrr posted...
I know I work at Kmart and we have at least five of those things, and they're not selling..we have two or three of the deluxe editions as well.

Its just not selling as rapidly as the Wii.
#15BruceLee1974Posted 1/12/2013 8:40:13 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...

No, because I don't go on that board. I only go on the boards that I own the console to which most people should do unless they actually are interested in BUYING the console.
#16krazykillerkowPosted 1/12/2013 8:42:59 PM
BruceLee1974 posted...

You would be surprised...
---
That don't bother me, I don't exist.-carsauce on the subject of vitasurance
#17Draconas_LyrrPosted 1/12/2013 8:46:11 PM
Lightning_fan posted...
Draconas_Lyrr posted...
I know I work at Kmart and we have at least five of those things, and they're not selling..we have two or three of the deluxe editions as well.

Its just not selling as rapidly as the Wii.

I've sold more PS3's and 360's than I have Wii U's in the last month or two..

Of course, most people I come across think it's a peripheral for the Wii, and decide they don't want it when I explain to them that it's a completely new system, and that they can't get the Wii U controller for the Wii..
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#18Spetsnaz420Posted 1/13/2013 2:53:19 AM
BruceLee1974 posted...
HungoverHero777 posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...

No, because I don't go on that board. I only go on the boards that I own the console to which most people should do unless they actually are interested in BUYING the console.

Gasp you mean you don't feel so empty in your life that you feel the need to relentlessly troll a system you have no interest in? Give me your Internet NOW...you'll get it back when you learn what the Internet is meant for /satire
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420