Just Got My AC3:L edition Vita, I feel bad for people who don't have a Vita

#11lordcloudxPosted 1/18/2013 8:34:39 AM
This topic reminds me of my sig -- which in turn was taken from a Kotaku review of the Vita.
---
Vitassurance: The Webcomic http://www.jaded-perspectives.com/2013/01/vitassurance-webcome-1.html
#12Ambassador_KongPosted 1/18/2013 9:19:20 AM
User Name MrAntike184
User ID 6693048
Board User Level 20: New User (2)
Awarded to users with at least 20 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 75 messages per day. Can now mark messages for moderation and view own posting history.

If you're gonna troll, at least have the stones to troll with your real account.

Now that I have a Vita and a 3DS, I can safely say that there is no reason to feel sorry for 3DS owners. What the 3DS lacks in power and tech is more than made up for with the large catalog of games available for the system.

There is no reason, other than more money than sense, to recommend the Vita to anyone. At the same time in the 3DS life cycle, we saw Tales of the Abyss, Resident Evil: Revelations, Kid Icarus: Uprising, and Metal Gear Solid 3DS. What's coming for the Vita? Soul Sacrifice, full stop.
---
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. by Mahatma Gandhi.