Not one PSV game in the top 30 sold in japan.

#31redemptionerPosted 1/13/2013 10:47:08 AM
i agree that the Vita is gathering dust
but saying that Japanese taste is terrible?
too bad most of your video games and systems come from Japan then
---
LawlzerPanzers!
#32supercaculoPosted 1/13/2013 10:49:54 AM
Crysiania posted...
StickMen1090 posted...
Crysiania posted...
DevilStrider posted...
http://www.the-magicbox.com/1301/game130111a.shtml#software

Im sorry but when a game like animal crossing new leaf is number 1 the list becomes null, seriously japanese taste is terrible.

butthurt fanboy alert

Im not defending the vita, personally my oppinion of the vita is average at best, im just pointing to the fact japan has no taste.

I think AC is a crap game I have the ds one and don't like it at all. But that's my personal taste. you or I can't say Japan has no taste because they like a game we don't. you are finding like a 12 year old fanboy.
---
circle circle square circle = you are dead.
#33elsmittyPosted 1/13/2013 10:53:34 AM
Crysiania posted...
DevilStrider posted...

Im sorry but when a game like animal crossing new leaf is number 1 the list becomes null, seriously japanese taste is terrible.

There are three games this year that are first day buys for me. Castleviania: Mirror of Fate, Grand theft Auto 5, and ANIMAL CROSSINGS!!!!!
---
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174
#34marsvalientPosted 1/13/2013 10:55:37 AM
All I know about AC is that it's basically a HM clone with jarringly weird graphics and I think I've heard someone mention things advance in real time... And considering the size of my backlog I could never pick up a game that would require me to go weeding daily...

My digimon are still dying FFS....
---
Vita: Sonic All Stars Racing, Dream C Club 0 Portable, Soul Sacrifice Demo
PS3: Way of the Samurai 4, Gal*Gun, Farcry 3
#35ManuKesnaPosted 1/13/2013 10:56:27 AM
Crysiania posted...
DevilStrider posted...

There are three games this year that are first day buys for me. Castleviania: Mirror of Fate, Grand theft Auto 5, and ANIMAL CROSSINGS!!!!!

i really dont know what do people see in animal crossing =/ is pretty boring to be honest, the only fun part was to stop playing after months and months only to find out your house is full of cockroaches haha
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#36Koi_TenchiPosted 1/13/2013 10:59:42 AM
Crysiania posted...
Megaman Omega posted...
lol! Crysiania throws a butthurt pony tantrum and gets his ass kicked. Hilarious!

Not one PSV game in the top 30 sold in japan.

Luckily it got a much bigger boost than everything else.

This is why i called vita forum pathetic, randomly throwing "pony" or a "fanboy" at any post that might be defending the vita even if its not.

And randomly throwing around the words "drone" and "fanboy" at any post that might be saying the Vita isn't perfect is okay?

I've legitimately seen users get called fanboys just for legitimately making posts asking what games were coming out this year because they didn't know. It's pathetic.
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#37fEARtHEgOOCHPosted 1/13/2013 11:02:13 AM
It should go without saying (but it doesn't) that 95.4% of forum posts are opinion based. Saying that Japanese have no taste falls into the opinion category. I think anyone that read it could easily understand that. If you do not share that opinion, that is fine as well. Just don't pretend that you are refuting facts when you say the other person is WRONG.

I personally couldn't care less about what is popular in Japan. It is nothing against the country, but I generally do not like most of the games that do well over there. I owned AC on GC and could never get into it, and I couldn't stand MH on PSP for more than a few hours. On the other side though, I loved PSO and bought it on GC, DC, and Xbox. I also love the Tales series and I would like to see more released in the US.
---
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Persona 4, King of Fighters XIII
#38CrysianiaPosted 1/13/2013 11:08:21 AM(edited)
I should post i dont dislike some japanese games, just the collective taste of japanese gamers going by that list.

I like many japanese games Okami HD and dragons dogma are two of my favourite games this year.

EDIT *last year lol*
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
#39SpotlessedenPosted 1/13/2013 11:06:37 AM
33k vita sold is not bad. i expect 50k sometime soon.
#40lunchEATSyouPosted 1/13/2013 11:11:23 AM
ManuKesna posted...
a mod trolling? lol no wonder the troll topics in this board hardy get deleted

How was he trolling?
---
"Are you kidding me? Japan hates anything American. The US bombed their ass and they are also xenophobic."
-ElGado, pride of the Wii U board