Not one PSV game in the top 30 sold in japan.

#51BDSMPosted 1/13/2013 12:43:25 PM
Crysiania posted...
DevilStrider posted...
http://www.the-magicbox.com/1301/game130111a.shtml#software

Im sorry but when a game like animal crossing new leaf is number 1 the list becomes null, seriously japanese taste is terrible.

And if it were mostly PS games it would be:

"Japan is the only market that really matters."
---
Games I've played where you have non-consensual sex with your step-sister while half drowning her in a kitchen sink: 1
#52ylvisPosted 1/13/2013 12:52:12 PM
Spotlesseden posted...
33k vita sold is not bad. i expect 50k sometime soon.

It's horrible consider that this was one of the biggest selling weeks in Japan. Don't expect the Vita to be anywhere cose to 50 before Soul Sacrifice comes out.
#53DevilStrider(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 12:53:46 PM
elsmitty posted...
Spotlesseden posted...
33k vita sold is not bad. i expect 50k sometime soon.

This isn't a topic about sales. This is a topic about how japan gamer's have no taste because TC think's Animal Crossings is a bad game.

I said nothing about animal crossing. I just posted the stats.
---
kcypher2000: "Btw i pirate and i don't give a damn what you think about it. At the end of the day you are paying to play what i get for free."
#54CrysianiaPosted 1/13/2013 12:56:33 PM(edited)
BDSM posted...
Crysiania posted...
DevilStrider posted...
http://www.the-magicbox.com/1301/game130111a.shtml#software

Im sorry but when a game like animal crossing new leaf is number 1 the list becomes null, seriously japanese taste is terrible.

And if it were mostly PS games it would be:

"Japan is the only market that really matters."

Paaa-theeee-tiiiiic. That makes about the 4th-5th poster that just comes in thread to put a xx fanboy post.
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
#55DevilStrider(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 12:56:34 PM
InfernoCrossing posted...
This is a topic about how japan gamer's have no taste because TC think's Animal Crossings is a bad game.

But... The TC didn't even post again in this topic. >.>

He just dropped the bait while fishies like the second poster flocked to it.

I did not post because I have a life. I still have to go out and work on a PC at 1500.
---
kcypher2000: "Btw i pirate and i don't give a damn what you think about it. At the end of the day you are paying to play what i get for free."
#56ManuKesnaPosted 1/13/2013 1:35:10 PM
This is a topic about how japan gamer's have no taste because TC think's Animal Crossings is a bad game.

I did not post because I have a life. I still have to go out and work on a PC at 1500.

lol at this excuse, everyone here have a life, we just know how to manage our time
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#57TheDarkNerdPosted 1/13/2013 1:57:06 PM

lol at this excuse, everyone here have a life, we just know how to manage our time

To be fair, "managing your time" is not the same thing as "F5ing your own topic furiously". Kinda hard to do if you're out doing something.
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/xnar69.gif
#58DevilStrider(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 5:01:52 PM(edited)
ManuKesna posted...

LOL and gamefaqs makes up a lot of your time I guess. When I have work to do gamefaqs is a after thought. You mad because I pointed out the Vita is failing hard? Hell I have a vita and it's collecting dust.
---
#59GloryChaosPosted 1/13/2013 5:01:47 PM
My favorite game this year didn't make top 30 in Japan either. And it's a 3ds game.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#60j2zon2591Posted 1/13/2013 6:04:32 PM
Crysiania posted...
Megaman Omega posted...
lol! Crysiania throws a butthurt pony tantrum and gets his ass kicked. Hilarious!

Not one PSV game in the top 30 sold in japan.

Luckily it got a much bigger boost than everything else.

This is why i called vita forum pathetic, randomly throwing "pony" or a "fanboy" at any post that might be defending the vita even if its not.

Let's all just be PSVITrolls.

But it's pretty insulting to blurt out Japan have no taste. But I respect your opinion still. Sugar coating has its negatives as well.