Ragequitting

#41thompsontalker7Posted 1/14/2013 11:29:58 AM
SailorSatourne posted...
I don't play FPS, but I do a bit of fighting. When I meet someone who outclasses me, I am usually spam the "fight again" button until they get bored of me, because I'm kind of obsessive with overcoming that challenge and at least scoring one win.

But I have rage quite a few times. Usually when I do, my frustration with a game has hit critical mass. At this point I don't even leave the lobby. I hit the power button on my system and go outside for a relaxing walk.

You're better than I am. Fighting games bring out the worst in me. If I get punked or someone DC's, I send them hate mail, I spam moves over and over again, I teabag.
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
#42seriously_lolPosted 1/14/2013 11:32:08 AM
laxnd23 posted...
I could just see this kid playing high school sports. Their team is down 40 points, no hope of winning. "Sorry coach but this sucks. Deuces."

If there were no consequences, players would do that all the time.
---
You cannot penetrate an IMO shield no matter how stupid it sounds.
#43Tommy2GoGoPosted 1/14/2013 1:13:59 PM
Ragequitting doesn't matter to me.

if you rage quit on me, it makes me laugh. I was owning you SO badly, you ranaway.

lololololololo

Then I send them a message

"lolololol noob ;)"

Half the time they respond with **** OFF! or things like that. Other times, they try and give me an excuse that I was doing X or Y too much. They were also doing the same but WORSE. I was just smart enough not to fall for their stuff.

Which reminds me.

I was playing Ultimate Marvel vs capcom 3 a few days ago online. This guy and I were going at it for a few matches. I kept winning them all. On the last match he was SO close to winning that he teabagged me and did his special. I managed to survived with just so little health. I beat him and teabagged for the win. Sent him a message telling him "lol dude, that was the funniest thing I've EVER seen. Next time don't teabag until after you win, noob ;)"

It felt good winning.

it feels good winning.
#44stargazer64Posted 1/14/2013 1:15:35 PM
Tommy2GoGo posted...
Ragequitting doesn't matter to me.

if you rage quit on me, it makes me laugh. I was owning you SO badly, you ranaway.

lololololololo

Then I send them a message

"lolololol noob ;)"

Half the time they respond with **** OFF! or things like that. Other times, they try and give me an excuse that I was doing X or Y too much. They were also doing the same but WORSE. I was just smart enough not to fall for their stuff.

Which reminds me.

I was playing Ultimate Marvel vs capcom 3 a few days ago online. This guy and I were going at it for a few matches. I kept winning them all. On the last match he was SO close to winning that he teabagged me and did his special. I managed to survived with just so little health. I beat him and teabagged for the win. Sent him a message telling him "lol dude, that was the funniest thing I've EVER seen. Next time don't teabag until after you win, noob ;)"

It felt good winning.

it feels good winning.

lol
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#45Lazy JonesPosted 1/14/2013 1:53:21 PM
You will never get better if you don't play against people who are better then you. I also feel you are a poor sport when you rage quit. So I'm strongly against it.
---
This is gonna sound weird, but for a second, I think you took on the shape of a unicorn
PSN:drpokerface