The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Persona 4 Golden was sold out in gamestop so I bought...

#1VerySolidusSnakPosted 1/14/2013 5:47:52 PM
Pokemon Black 2. Is the game available in limited quantity? Cause I called two gamestops to see if they had it and they said it's sold out. I will buy the game sometime in the future, but is the game "rare"? Will it be harder to get in the future?
---
Gamefaqs: Home of the troglodytes (people unacquainted with the affairs of the world)
#2StrikeNinja24Posted 1/14/2013 5:49:35 PM
It's a limited print, because it only sold about 50k in the US.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#3DalekZeroPosted 1/14/2013 5:50:05 PM
first of all, I lol at the fact that your topic about not being able to buy persona 4 is currently right above your topic asking if you will enjoy persona 4.......anyway,

I doubt that it is "rare". I havnt seen many stores like Target carrying it, but my gamestop has some in stock. If nothing else, amazon.com should have plenty.
---
always assume everybody on the Internet is either a 12 year old, or a creeper in his mid 40's. The Internet makes more sense that way.
#4GameNextPosted 1/14/2013 5:50:23 PM
It's not that rare, you should have ordered from Amazon or went to a different GameStop.
Also I think you should have saved your money, I like Pokemon and all but the BW games were terrible.
#5gray_fox_00Posted 1/14/2013 5:51:33 PM
Any Atlus game is usually hard to find due to their limited print numbers. They know they're a niche company and release accordingly. If it's disappeared in your area it's best to just order online.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#6VerySolidusSnak(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 5:59:29 PM
DalekZero posted...
first of all, I lol at the fact that your topic about not being able to buy persona 4 is currently right above your topic asking if you will enjoy persona 4.......anyway,

I doubt that it is "rare". I havnt seen many stores like Target carrying it, but my gamestop has some in stock. If nothing else, amazon.com should have plenty.

I felt that I should just make a new topic since that one seems to talk about something else now. Haven't check that topic in 2 days and now it has 70+ messages and when I skim it they're talking about something else. Not that I have a problem with that, but I don't have time for reading all that. This in the other hand is a different topic about something else related...
---
Gamefaqs: Home of the troglodytes (people unacquainted with the affairs of the world)
#7PokeFan2011Posted 1/14/2013 5:59:30 PM
It seems to be harder to find. I bought it on Saturday at GameStop and it was the only copy that they had in the store. (I also happened to buy the only Vita that they had in the store, as well.) They gave me the display case because they didn't have a new copy in the box.
---
White FC: 1635 5533 5095 [EILEEN]
Black 2 FC: 3268 2898 2512
#8VerySolidusSnak(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 6:03:24 PM
GameNext posted...
It's not that rare, you should have ordered from Amazon or went to a different GameStop.
Also I think you should have saved your money, I like Pokemon and all but the BW games were terrible.

So far I enjoy Black 2 a lot, It's a nice preparation for Pokemon Y. I'm going to try to build a good team for online and stuff...
---
#9Neonwarrior1243Posted 1/14/2013 6:15:27 PM(edited)
P4G is also on the PSN store if you're ok with digital downloads all my Vita games minus P4G(Was 35$ with free 1 day shipping from Amazon and was a preorder so I got the skin.) are from the PSN store since I got the Vita for free with a 32GB card like 4 months ago.
#10VerySolidusSnak(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 6:24:55 PM
Neonwarrior1243 posted...
P4G is also on the PSN store if you're ok with digital downloads all my Vita games minus P4G(Was 35$ with free 1 day shipping from Amazon and was a preorder so I got the skin.) are from the PSN store since I got the Vita for free with a 32GB card like 4 months ago.

I would like to, but I already have a lot of DD games on my 4 gig. I need to buy a bigger memory soon.
---