Vita...what was Sony trying to accomplish?

#1MixorzPosted 1/15/2013 1:58:08 PM
They like wanted Vita to be a home console and a handheld. That doesn't work. Instead of a mobile gaming device, it's like an offshoot of PS3. If the same games coming out for PS3 are coming out on the Vita wtf is the point, why am I going to pay like $300 or whatever the Vita is, along with Assassins Creed or Streetfight X Tekken for the vita when I already own it. They failed hard. They needed new IPs that are meant for a handheld.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#2NeoGrayFAQPosted 1/15/2013 2:00:32 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 2:03:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4darkphiresagePosted 1/15/2013 2:03:50 PM
Mixorz posted...
They like wanted Vita to be a home console and a handheld. That doesn't work. Instead of a mobile gaming device, it's like an offshoot of PS3. If the same games coming out for PS3 are coming out on the Vita wtf is the point, why am I going to pay like $300 or whatever the Vita is, along with Assassins Creed or Streetfight X Tekken for the vita when I already own it. They failed hard. They needed new IPs that are meant for a handheld.

you went through the trouble of typing that and didn't even bother to check if AC3:L was a port or not?
---
vita board has literally 1 or 2 trolls - GoombaX (he was absolutely serious)
#5Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 2:05:07 PM
darkphiresage posted...
Mixorz posted...

you went through the trouble of typing that and didn't even bother to check if AC3:L was a port or not?

Okay, so Vita got Diet Assassins Creed 3. Even worse.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
#6darkphiresagePosted 1/15/2013 2:06:51 PM
Mixorz posted...
darkphiresage posted...
Mixorz posted...

so you're just here to troll?

dunno anything about it...must be worse than ps3 title.
---
#7Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 2:08:50 PM
darkphiresage posted...
Mixorz posted...
darkphiresage posted...
Mixorz posted...

so you're just here to troll?

dunno anything about it...must be worse than ps3 title.

Don't see how it's trolling, is it wrong? What would be the appeal of 3DS if all it got were diet Wii U titles and ports of 10 year old games, which it does have but it also has 1st party exclusives.
---
#8NeoGrayFAQPosted 1/15/2013 2:14:07 PM
You know what my favorite Vita game so far is? Gravity Rush. What's y'alls?
---
http://www.backloggery.com/neograyfox
#9darkphiresagePosted 1/15/2013 2:15:12 PM
Mixorz posted...
Don't see how it's trolling, is it wrong? What would be the appeal of 3DS if all it got were diet Wii U titles and ports of 10 year old games, which it does have but it also has 1st party exclusives.

i dunno if it's wrong because i haven't played either of em. what i do know is that it's different enough, (read: entirely different story with different protagonist and possibly different gameplay/weapons/settings/etc), from the ps3 title that it can't be called AC3 lite.

in a system's first year, it gets lots of ports while devs test the waters. just deal with it. your post isn't saying anything everyone else hasn't said a million times and frankly, people are tired of hearing it. you wanna feel like you're making a difference? post it somewhere sony will read it.
---
#10stargazer64Posted 1/15/2013 2:16:12 PM
NeoGrayFAQ posted...
You know what my favorite Vita game so far is? Gravity Rush. What's y'alls?

I quite like Hot Shots Golf. Thanks for asking!
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.