The PlayStation Vita = Schrodinger's Handheld

#11Shadowfxd2Posted 1/15/2013 7:31:34 PM
Lol @ insecure people assuming TC had only heard of Schrodinger's Cat from VLR...some of us actually pursued a higher education instead of choosing to live in mom's basement eating Cheetos.

Jealous? Get off your ass and get an education;0)

it's hard for them to do anything, when they defend the Vita all day. It's like a full time job to them!
---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
Equals: http://i.imgur.com/ZpBae.jpg, Hmmm: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29629070.jpg
#12darkdragongirlPosted 1/15/2013 7:33:11 PM
<___< I was just being a bit exact. Sorry TC.

Actually I don't think video games ever taught me anything substantial aside fron Assassin's Creed entries, and even those are embellished a little if not entirely by its own mythos.
---
Playing: Ragnarok Odyssey
I've got a poring on my mind, and toast in my mouth, let's quest!
#13AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/15/2013 7:33:23 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Lol @ insecure people assuming TC had only heard of Schrodinger's Cat from VLR...some of us actually pursued a higher education instead of choosing to live in mom's basement eating Cheetos.

Jealous? Get off your ass and get an education;0)

it's hard for them to do anything, when they defend the Vita all day. It's like a full time job to them!

I've noticed, and it makes me very sad for our world's future:(
---
Now Playing:Touch My Katamari (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Dishonored (360), UMvC3 (Vita) Shadows of the Damned(PS3)
#14FindmeElseweyrPosted 1/15/2013 7:38:51 PM
The vita is closer to a sick child, if you want to make an analogy.

Right now they're on their deathbed, with no treatments seeming to be working. They could possibly pull through and live a normal life, or they could just die.
---
I have never been more serious about anything in my life.
dungeonfighter.nexon.net
#15DemonDog666Posted 1/15/2013 7:39:08 PM
You obviously don't understand the concept of his theory (it was never actually done) the cat would have been dead but nobody would have observed the cat die, so they would have assumed it was alive until they looked into the box.

It's like the time between you last saw a person and when you found out they died. You act like they are alive but they are dead.
#16MMaestroPosted 1/15/2013 7:43:21 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
You obviously don't understand the concept of his theory (it was never actually done) the cat would have been dead but nobody would have observed the cat die, so they would have assumed it was alive until they looked into the box.

It's like the time between you last saw a person and when you found out they died. You act like they are alive but they are dead.

Its a mental exercise, not a theory.
#17DemonDog666Posted 1/15/2013 7:47:55 PM
MMaestro posted...
DemonDog666 posted...

Those things are very similar and often overlap.
#18gray_fox_00Posted 1/15/2013 7:50:41 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
MMaestro posted...
DemonDog666 posted...

Those things are very similar and often overlap.

Aside from having to think to make a theory they really aren't and don't
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice