Nintendo fans , what stops you buying a Vita ?

#201EvraiTerrulePosted 1/16/2013 12:34:36 PM
I am a huge Nintendo fan and I just purchased a Vita before Christmas. I love the Vita in theory but there simply aren't enough games to play on it. Still, since it has Persona 4 and Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal I love playing it.
Of course, that isn't to say that the 3DS has a surplus of good games going on right now either. To be completely honest I only got it so early in it's life because they re-released Ocarina of Time...
#202TheWhoFanPosted 1/16/2013 12:53:28 PM
The only game I have an honest interest in playing is Persona 4 Golden, but I can't justify purchasing a Vita just for one game and the *possibility* of more in the future. I much rather wait and see how everything unfolds, just like I did with the PSP. I ended up buying one, but only after there were several titles I was keen on.
---
"On a technical level, PC obviously. But because PC and Xbox have no games, PS3 wins." - ScreamingMidget
They don't even try anymore.
#203McMarblesPosted 1/16/2013 12:59:52 PM
BruceLee1974 posted...
I'm asking here as I know this board has more Nintendo fans then Sony fans.

SO tell me what is the main reason you hate the Vita or won't get one. Is it because you are only loyal to one company ?

Loyal to one company? Ask my PSP how loyal I am to Nintendo.

No, I haven't bought a Vita because it just doesn't have enough games for me to justify spending the money.
---
Currently playing: Tales of the Abyss
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#204Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 1/16/2013 1:14:21 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
Compared to your posts on the vita board mine make me look like a Nintendo fanboy.

lol No.

I agree, monkeyspoons trolling on Wii U boards, makes me look like I love my Vita over here!

Lol you are one of the biggest trolls on Gfaqs. You openly admit to hate the vita and yet still come on here every day trolling.

Do you like my sig? Just letting the world know you've admitted to being a troll.

do you really need my approval of your sig or something, you mentioned it twice, thanks I guess? Seems a bit weird and stalker-like, but you're a fan nonetheless!

Your sig rocks Shadow lol
---
I am not changing this signature until Mewtwo/Dr. Mario is confirmed for Smash 4.
Jesus is the best ever! (B)uilt (O)n (S)elf (S)uccess.
#205McMarblesPosted 1/16/2013 1:25:59 PM
Natureboy99 posted...
They reassure themselves with lots of fake reasons. But the real reason is just money. Since they cant afford Vita, they must hate it in order to feel good. I know this is a generalization, but it fits all the evidence.

Well, yeah, I can't afford to blow my money on a system that doesn't have enough games to justify buying it. It's a down economy, and we can't all whine to Daddy for the money.

And no, I don't hate Sony, and I don't hate the Vita. Just some of its owners.
---
Currently playing: Tales of the Abyss
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#206sentoworfPosted 1/16/2013 1:27:55 PM
I don't really see any games I would want to play besides Gravity Rush. I bought a 3DS instead to play Kingdom Hearts and other RPGs. Not to mention the library of DS games I missed since I had no DS but that I can play due to backwards compatibility.
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#207Prince ShondronaiPosted 1/16/2013 1:31:02 PM
Nintendo's my favorite company. Can never get enough of their games.

I'm just waiting for Ys to get localized to buy a Vita. I'm almost as big of a fanboy for that series as I am for Nintendo games, so the PSP got my dough last gen when Ys showed up on it, and the Vita will as well.
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.
#208Cloud75xPosted 1/16/2013 1:45:49 PM
go to any store, look at the list of games to purchase, and notice that the DS has about 50 games+ to choose from and the vita has 12.

For the record, the 3DS is s*** for having 1 stick and the vita is s**** for having sh**ty joysticks AND YOU CANT MOD IT.

Persona 4 is the only reason the vita still exists.
---
"That which does not become part of the one, shall become one with the void."
#209Oni_TaedoPosted 1/16/2013 1:48:34 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Lack of Nintendo logo is my guess.

Or the fact that the only good games are UMvC3 and Persona 4. Both of which are available on better, cheaper consoles.

Mind you, the vita DOES look great. Going on looks alone, and I mean the actual appearance of the console, it's a winner. It looks better than the PSP, which looked like crap. It looks better than the 3DS, which looks like the DSi, DSlite, and the DS before it, but I suppose the 2 screen thing wouldn't work otherwise.

The reason I, myself, haven't bought one, is because I already have UMvC3 on my PS3, and lol, Persona. And partly because the remakes on the 3DS actually aren't as stale as most of the games on the Vita, and that's saying a lot considering that OoT's been flogged more times than a dead masochistic horse.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#210Frozenx07Posted 1/16/2013 1:53:36 PM
I'm a Nintendo fan. Not interested in the Vita because there are no games for it that interest me. I would really like Phantasy Star Online 2, but it's not out yet, you have to always be online and I wouldn't buy a system for one game.
---
Animal Crossing: City Folk
John Atlantis 0132-8718-5558