Nintendo fans , what stops you buying a Vita ?

#231Natureboy99Posted 1/16/2013 3:57:52 PM
McMarbles posted...
Natureboy99 posted...
They reassure themselves with lots of fake reasons. But the real reason is just money. Since they cant afford Vita, they must hate it in order to feel good. I know this is a generalization, but it fits all the evidence.

Well, yeah, I can't afford to blow my money on a system that doesn't have enough games to justify buying it. It's a down economy, and we can't all whine to Daddy for the money.

And no, I don't hate Sony, and I don't hate the Vita. Just some of its owners.

Read my first sentence again. Also, if you "hate" some Vita owners, and don't own a Vita, why are you even on this forum???
---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel
#232hyjinx17Posted 1/16/2013 4:05:26 PM
Theres only 2 games I personally want to play on the PSV at the moment, so it's not really worth dropping $250 for it. I'm not a nintendo fan either, I haven't played a nintendo first party game since Twilight Princess. I bought a 3DS for Kingdom Hearts and Pokemon. I'll tell you this though, if a new kingdom hearts game comes out on Vita, I will buy one without a second thought.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.
#233hyjinx17Posted 1/16/2013 4:07:04 PM
Natureboy99 posted...
McMarbles posted...
Natureboy99 posted...
They reassure themselves with lots of fake reasons. But the real reason is just money. Since they cant afford Vita, they must hate it in order to feel good. I know this is a generalization, but it fits all the evidence.

Well, yeah, I can't afford to blow my money on a system that doesn't have enough games to justify buying it. It's a down economy, and we can't all whine to Daddy for the money.

Read my first sentence again. Also, if you "hate" some Vita owners, and don't own a Vita, why are you even on this forum???

Maybe becuase it was on the front page and the first two words are Nintendo fans.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.
#234Natureboy99Posted 1/16/2013 4:07:26 PM
hyjinx17 posted...
Theres only 2 games I personally want to play on the PSV at the moment, so it's not really worth dropping $250 for it. I'm not a nintendo fan either, I haven't played a nintendo first party game since Twilight Princess. I bought a 3DS for Kingdom Hearts and Pokemon. I'll tell you this though, if a new kingdom hearts game comes out on Vita, I will buy one without a second thought.

Pokemon is a first party Nintendo game...
---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel
#235ShmeyPosted 1/16/2013 4:09:15 PM
This topic ended up on Gamefaqs's main page. Going to bring in lots of folks.

Money is why I don't have a PSP Vita. Money is why I don't have a 3DS. Time is why I won't have both.

I also have not really seen any terribly compelling reason for me to get either, game library wise. I also haven't truly been paying much attention to the library.

All I own currently is a Wii and a PSP 3000, anyway. I have 3 games for both on physical media. I have a number of downloaded titles on the Wii, and FFVII for the PSP. Never played VIII or IX, so I may get those eventually.

I'm really not spending much money on games right now, so cost is truly the biggest hurdle for me.
#236xXDeadWulfXxPosted 1/16/2013 4:10:38 PM
Not having enough money to buy one.
Even if I did I doubt I would considering the only interesting titles that I would like are Persona 4 G and Disgaea 3, both of which I've played previous versions of. Gods Eater 2 will probably be a big reason for me to want to get the Vita.
---
PSN: Shibuya_Reaper 3DS FC: 3668-7261-4909
#237Ampharos64Posted 1/16/2013 4:16:12 PM
It's just that there aren't any games I want for it yet. If Tales of Hearts R is announced to be coming over, then I will instantly decide on getting one. XD I actually went with getting a PSP over a Vita for Christmas for that reason. There are disc only games I really wanted, but as yet no Vita exclusives I really want. If they'd all been on PSN, though, I would certainly have gotten a Vita. So, the limitations of the digital-only backwards compatibility cost Sony a Vita sale there (not that I suppose they mind too much since I still bought a system of theirs).

It is a bit expensive, too, but I wouldn't mind if there were more interesting games for it - which I do think there will be, just like with the PSP it'll take time.

I've been quite irritated with the attitude of some Nintendo fans lately, and as a Nintendo fan myself would like to apologise for all the trolling from them this board has been getting. I think they really just are in that fanboy mindset and don't stop and look at the systems or games more objectively, and in a lot of case, just haven't looked into it more deeply to realise that there are a lot of good games on other platforms. I wish they would, because I think it'll ultimately hurt Nintendo if they're too uncritical, feel the quality of their games has declined lately.
#238giantqtipzPosted 1/16/2013 4:23:03 PM
Lmao someone here said that they don't want a 360 because it has no games, like the Vita.

LOL really you're gonna bash xbox? LOL
#239CompassPosted 1/16/2013 4:39:28 PM
Natureboy99 posted...
McMarbles posted...
Natureboy99 posted...

Probably to watch fanboys like you have panic attacks in threads like this.
#240keyblade_lordPosted 1/16/2013 4:40:04 PM
There are some games on it that I really want, but the price is too high for me right now. A small price drop, some more good games or when I make more money is when I'll buy it.
---
OBJECTION! This Topic Clearly Sucks!
PSN, Steam, Gamertag and Nintendo Net ID: Joseponypants