Nintendo fans , what stops you buying a Vita ?

#251Natureboy99Posted 1/16/2013 6:36:13 PM
adroge01 posted...
I've got the 3DS, and Wii U. Nothing stopped me from buying the Vita. I did get it last, but I did get it eventually.

Vita is awesome! I prefer the Vita now.

People say lack of games, but actually the ones that are out right now are great. That was the reason I initially didn't get it. I mistakenly thought I wouldn't be interested in what's presently out for the Vita. After trying it the games, I realized I was wrong.

I think about 90% of gamers who don't have Vita are actually in this boat. For lack of a better word, ignorant.
---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel
#252kingofall214Posted 1/16/2013 6:52:23 PM
The fact that there is over 250 responses explains the state of this board.
---
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
#253BruceLee1974(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 8:23:29 PM
Wow I didn't think so many Nintendo fans were on here. But seriously from what I can tell there are A LOT of people interested in the Vita for 1 reason or another.

I think it's up to Sony to not give anyone a reason not to buy a Vita. Give everyone what they want. Because honestly I don't see a handheld console this powerful coming out for a while yet, they just need more games to please more people.
#254McMarblesPosted 1/16/2013 8:49:59 PM
Natureboy99 posted...
McMarbles posted...
Natureboy99 posted...
They reassure themselves with lots of fake reasons. But the real reason is just money. Since they cant afford Vita, they must hate it in order to feel good. I know this is a generalization, but it fits all the evidence.

Well, yeah, I can't afford to blow my money on a system that doesn't have enough games to justify buying it. It's a down economy, and we can't all whine to Daddy for the money.

And no, I don't hate Sony, and I don't hate the Vita. Just some of its owners.

Read my first sentence again. Also, if you "hate" some Vita owners, and don't own a Vita, why are you even on this forum???

Because some of you guys have such a complete disconnect from reality that it's hilarious.
---
Currently playing: Tales of the Abyss
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#255giantqtipzPosted 1/16/2013 9:00:43 PM
Its funny when people think highly of themselves on Gfaqs.