Nintendo fans , what stops you buying a Vita ?

#41chevalianknightPosted 1/16/2013 1:22:36 AM
I only needed one handheld so I chose the Nintendo 3DS over the Playstation Vita. I believe that the Nintendo 3DS has more games and is more accessible than the Playstation Vita.
---
A true knight, will forsake egoism and humiliate oneself with knighthood.
Its only when weve lost everything, then we are free to do anything.--Tyler Durden
#42BruceLee1974(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 1:33:07 AM
For real ? can you post a picture of it. I would like to know how big your house is to fit them all in :)
#43mjc0961Posted 1/16/2013 1:43:16 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
Lack of Nintendo logo is my guess.

He said Nintendo fans, not Apple fans.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#44yabPosted 1/16/2013 1:44:08 AM
I'm a Nintendo fan and own a Vita. So, I dunno lol
---
#45AisiouxPosted 1/16/2013 1:49:27 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#46j2zon2591Posted 1/16/2013 1:52:35 AM
Aisioux posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...
I'm asking here as I know this board has more Nintendo fans then Sony fans.

SO tell me what is the main reason you hate the Vita or won't get one. Is it because you are only loyal to one company ?

The reason I haven't bought a 3DS and don't plan on ever. The system to me, seems more for the "Kids" type of setting. Most of the games I would get, are in Japan and aren't seeing a localization any time soon.

When I play the Vita, I feel like I am accomplishing something. To my Trophy hunting on Gundam Seed Battle Destiny, to shooting things on Unit 13, to tag team combos on Street Fighter X Tekken, to Blazeblue, I feel like I am going forward.

I bought a PSP and now into Ps Vita, because I focus more on games that come out of Japan. I'm way to loyal to Sony to give up now.

Plus, I really attatched to my Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, and countless PsP titles I downloaded in Preparation for the Vita.

You don't fancy the new MH for the 3DS? Isn't that coming to the West?
#47moogle69Posted 1/16/2013 1:54:06 AM
nothings holding me back from purchasing this system, their just needs to be games on it that i am interested in. nothing for me in the vita yet is appealing to me, when Soul Sacrifice comes out, then we will talk, ill still hold on to it though, since sony psp is a example, meaning soul sacrifice may end up in PS3, which if it becomes true, wouldn't care less about this system.
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Currently playing: Xenoblade, SMG2, Dissidia012, Radiant H, TOTA3DS, R&CHD, OkamiHD
#48Tino_Tonitini2Posted 1/16/2013 2:00:22 AM
mjc0961 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Lack of Nintendo logo is my guess.

He said Nintendo fans, not Apple fans.

LOL

While I do consider myself a Nintendo fan, I'm not so loyal that it prevents me from playing and enjoying other systems. For example, I still have a PS1, PS2, PS3 and a PSP and multiple games for each. Furthermore, I didn't buy the 3DS at launch. I waited for a Red one and until I saw a few games that looked good to me. Fortunately, my waiting paid off as I took advantage of the price drop.

Anyway, to get me to buy a Vita, it's going take either a massive price drop (dropping it to $100, which obviously isn't realistic and is unlikely to happen anytime soon) or it has to have at least one must-own game. The Vita has a few games that I might enjoy but none so appealing that I would be compelled to buy the system now at its current price.

What kind of game would compel me to buy the Vita? I have no idea as it has varied from system to system. I will say though it was Kingdom Hearts that got to me buy both the PS2 and PSP. However, Tetsuya Nomura doesn't seem interested in bringing the franchise to the Vita so there goes that.

If I do get the Vita (which I do believe will happen eventually) I will certainly get other games. I can already think of at least two that might appeal to me.
#49squatch22Posted 1/16/2013 2:14:17 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
I didn't ignore the websites others mentioned I just didn't revisit the topic until I got an email from someone asking me to close the topic (which I did). I didn't write the news I just shared it. It was just a bad story on eurogamers part.

Yeah... no...

monkeyspoon posted...
The original article said the WiiU isn't getting the collectors edition and the update says the game isn't coming to wiiu at all. Sorry guys.

---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#50Shadowfxd2Posted 1/16/2013 2:21:14 AM
squatch22 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
I didn't ignore the websites others mentioned I just didn't revisit the topic until I got an email from someone asking me to close the topic (which I did). I didn't write the news I just shared it. It was just a bad story on eurogamers part.

Yeah... no...

monkeyspoon posted...
The original article said the WiiU isn't getting the collectors edition and the update says the game isn't coming to wiiu at all. Sorry guys.

So, you going to finally admit that you're a troll monkey?

Also sent you a pm Tc about pics
---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
Equals: http://i.imgur.com/ZpBae.jpg, Hmmm: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29629070.jpg