why do people hate the Vita

#1Retro_CuddlesPosted 1/16/2013 2:33:53 PM
i just see people trolling and hating on it on here. why? is it because you cant download every game from the internet aka pirating like the older psps?
---
R.I.P Ryan Dunn
Proud to know my Great Grandfather was in the British SAS
#2Emi3280Posted 1/16/2013 2:36:27 PM
They are the nintendrones that say that the 3DS is superior, when like 2/4 of the Nintendrones that say that 3DS is better don't even own it.
---
PlayStation Network: DarkEmigaru98
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emi3280
#3__Blight__Posted 1/16/2013 2:36:50 PM
It's really just a few people. I don't see many people hating the Vita.
---
"This is Stannis Baratheon. The man will fight to the bitter end and then some" - Tywin Lannister
#4ylvisPosted 1/16/2013 2:37:09 PM
Retro_Cuddles posted...
i just see people trolling and hating on it on here. why? is it because you cant download every game from the internet aka pirating like the older psps?

A lot people are trolling the Vita 'cause of ridiculous posts made by Sony fanboys like Servant, Lume, DemonDog, Sailor Goon etc.
#5HungoverHero777Posted 1/16/2013 2:38:36 PM
I don't think people hate it, but they don't see any reason to get one either.
---
My ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board.
#6MegaMettaurPosted 1/16/2013 2:56:36 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
I don't think people hate it, but they don't see any reason to get one either.

---
(VITA): DJ Max Technika Tune. (Ps3): Infamous 2, KoF. PSN: Roksor.
(PC): Mabinogi, Lunatic Rave 2
#7UiruPosted 1/16/2013 2:58:53 PM
Nobody *hates* the Vita.

In fact, Sony's hamfisted bumbling, and their apologist drones, produce some surprisingly consistent comedy.

Though I am mostly saddened that one of my favorite companies (NIS) appears to be stuck with a going-down-with-the-ship complex a mile wide.

I expect I'll own a Vita one day, but Sony is going to have to start putting effort in first. And not just towards making sure I don't steal from them.
---
~Uiru
#8ServantOfErieosPosted 1/16/2013 2:59:12 PM
ylvis posted...
Retro_Cuddles posted...

A lot people are trolling the Vita 'cause of ridiculous posts made by Sony fanboys like Servant, Lume, DemonDog, Sailor Goon etc.

LOLWHAT, wow I can't speak for the others, but when have I ever posted anything ridiculous?

I'm curious
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#9OMG_A_PONYPosted 1/16/2013 2:59:43 PM
Emi3280 posted...
They are the nintendrones that say that the 3DS is superior, when like 2/4 of the Nintendrones that say that 3DS is better don't even own it.

2/4ths is 1/2. plus, u just pulled that out of your arse
#10CrystalKing5426Posted 1/16/2013 3:00:34 PM
ylvis posted...
Retro_Cuddles posted...

That and general retaliation for the 2011 3DS trolling, which was way worse than the Vita board.
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid