why do people hate the Vita

#81dillo9000Posted 1/16/2013 6:39:20 PM
Retro_Cuddles posted...
ill admit i bought the vita as i thought it would be like the older psps easily modifiable etc. seeing gta on the psp with crazy modded in stuff looked crazy fun. i also bought it because theres something great about having a powerful gaming device in your hands that you can play anywhere.

i know there is the 3DS thingy but i hate nintendo stuff. i got a wii when it was released. a week later i was trying to sell it on ebay. kid orientated games bore me. yes i have no interest in mario.

Because the obvious way to judge a system is on its launch lineup.
---
Can't wait for: Persona 5, Pikmin 3, SSB4
Currently playing: Persona 4 Arena, Persona 3 FES, Sonic Adventure
#82LitCandlezPosted 1/16/2013 6:42:04 PM
dillo9000 posted...
Retro_Cuddles posted...
ill admit i bought the vita as i thought it would be like the older psps easily modifiable etc. seeing gta on the psp with crazy modded in stuff looked crazy fun. i also bought it because theres something great about having a powerful gaming device in your hands that you can play anywhere.

i know there is the 3DS thingy but i hate nintendo stuff. i got a wii when it was released. a week later i was trying to sell it on ebay. kid orientated games bore me. yes i have no interest in mario.

Are you trying to suggests the Wii has more games than the 360 or PS3?
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles
#83xfactorPosted 1/16/2013 6:55:22 PM
LitCandlez posted...
dillo9000 posted...
Retro_Cuddles posted...

Are you trying to suggests the Wii has more games than the 360 or PS3?

Maybe. There are 1220 titles on the wii while the PS3 and 360 have like 700+ titles each, according to wikipedia.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#84Sand_CoffinPosted 1/16/2013 7:13:36 PM
No backwards compatibility with the PSP.
#85LuminescentRulePosted 1/16/2013 7:20:47 PM
They don't hate the Vita - they hate Sony and this goes back to the days of the PS1 killing off Nintendo as they were known. Nintendo never truly recovered.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
No. of well-rated in 2012 : Vita = 35; 3DS = 24 (including 2 apps)
#86BruceLee1974Posted 1/16/2013 7:30:19 PM
I used to hate Sony once for killing the Dreamcast. Sony was once the dominant force and had the monopoly over everyone but not anymore. I think now more people should hate Microsoft and Apple.

I own a Xbox360 as well and used to own Iphone but don't like the way these companies force you to do things. Either using their Peripherals (having to buy their own brand or forcing you on changes that come with the console or phone that you might not want.

Sony isn't in this dominant position anymore so I can't see why people still hate them.

If everyone gave them another chance I think the Vita would sell great then we might see more games.

And if Sony is more competitive then that makes Nintendo and Microsoft worried so the customer will only benefit.

More competition the better for all of us.
#87Deathsword00Posted 1/16/2013 7:30:20 PM
ServantOfErieos posted...

LOLWHAT, wow I can't speak for the others, but when have I ever posted anything ridiculous?

I'm curious

When? In the following topic, eighth post down: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/65199558

LMAO
---
wut
#88EseenuzPosted 1/16/2013 7:30:59 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
The real reason is they cant afford Vita.

I have a Vita and hate it. Own every system released from 1985-2012, own over 1400 games, who's poor now?

Manilo_Punish posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Manilo_Punish posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
OtakuGamera posted...
If people want graphics, support and all the bells and whistles, they'd get Shield. If they want to reassure themselves daily, then Vita is a fine choice. If they want full support of handheld titles, they'll get 3DS. Simple as that.

lol no

And you fit in the middle. With reassurance. Good job!

Why do you even bother posting here, just curious. I saw a post where you said you got a vita since day 1 yet you just complain complain complain. I think you should do everyone a favor and sell the thing and go talk to a wall.

Why should I sell something I own, just to make some random people on the internet happy? Does me telling the truth about the vita hurt that bad?

Nah, it's just kind of puzzling to me. I just want to get this straight: You buy a device almost a year ago. You do not like said device. So for your free time, you go to the message board where people talk about the device and you moan and complain continuously for days on end. When you don't like your toilet paper, do you go to their message board (like charmin) and continuously complain for years on end? Or is this the first time you've ever bought a product that you did not enjoy?

If it's the latter, let me be the first to say that most people (or I guess, "normal" people) don't engage in that kind of behavior. If they don't like something, it's natural to make a topic and explain why. It's unnatural to gloom about it for months and continue to vent your frustration. Also it's kind of narcissistic to react to other people enjoying the product and claim that they are falsely enjoying it. Even if it is to spread "truth". But y'know, it's your life and all of that jazz. I just want to make sure you are consistent with your behavior in other products and/or you are seeking help from a very qualified therapist (again: if the latter, they are not very successful so far with you).
#89EseenuzPosted 1/16/2013 7:33:20 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
The ones trolling are the ones acting like the Vita is a nearly perfect system.

thank you! Those of us that actually are willing to stick our necks out and tell the truth about the Vita are labelled trolls by those who get butthurt easily (which 99% of the time is a Vita fan). I own a Vita and they label me a troll for telling the truth, it's sad but you gotta get through them somehow!

"I just want to get this straight: You buy a device almost a year ago. You do not like said device. So for your free time, you go to the message board where people talk about the device and you moan and complain continuously for days on end. When you don't like your toilet paper, do you go to their message board (like charmin) and continuously complain for years on end? Or is this the first time you've ever bought a product that you did not enjoy?"
#90R_ChampPosted 1/16/2013 7:42:30 PM
I don't hate it. Heck I like most of the games. It's just I've already played most of them and don't want to buy them again. Other people probably hate as some retaliatory response to all the mega butt-hurt trolling that happened on the 3DS boards and what is ongoing on the WiiU boards.