I think I know how the Vita can pick up in sales and there for make everyone hap

#11BruceLee1974(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 9:54:09 PM
Undrey_ posted...
Doesn't Activision own both Crash and Spyro?

Sony aren't that stupid.

They mustn't own CRASH because I haven't seen a Crash bandicoot game a for a long time. If Activision owned the franchise we would see yearly releases :)
#12kingofall214Posted 1/17/2013 10:07:38 PM
I completely disagree. Sony markets their handhelds as a mature handheld and that's what makes it different from the 3ds/ds. Sony is never going to convince people who want to play games of Pokemon/Mario caliber to try their games instead. Nintendo has an iron fisted rule on that section. Sony would be burning money trying to compete against them.

Instead Sony focuses on the smaller audience who likes games like Call of Duty, Assassins Creed, Resistance, GTA etc etc on a portable system.

The only thing Sony needs to do is drop the price and get R* to hurry up and finish whatever it is it's developing (probably GTA but no one knows for sure).
---
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
#13Undrey_Posted 1/17/2013 10:14:31 PM
Undrey_ posted...
Doesn't Activision own both Crash and Spyro?

Sony aren't that stupid.

They've been making and cancelling Crash games.

There was a racing one, a 3DS one, a normal new one.
#14BruceLee1974(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 12:06:09 AM
kingofall214 posted...
I completely disagree. Sony markets their handhelds as a mature handheld and that's what makes it different from the 3ds/ds. Sony is never going to convince people who want to play games of Pokemon/Mario caliber to try their games instead. Nintendo has an iron fisted rule on that section. Sony would be burning money trying to compete against them.

Instead Sony focuses on the smaller audience who likes games like Call of Duty, Assassins Creed, Resistance, GTA etc etc on a portable system.

The only thing Sony needs to do is drop the price and get R* to hurry up and finish whatever it is it's developing (probably GTA but no one knows for sure).
---

If they drop the price of the Vita they are just going to get into more DEBT.I think they need games first and once the games come out people want people will start buying the Vita.

Tell me how many Adults buy Handhelds ? I'm pretty sure now to many. I bought my first one ever and it was the Vita but I don't think there would be many adults like me.Most people who buy handhelds are KIDS and teenagers, that's why Nintendo sells so many.I think that's why the PSP wasn't as popular as well.

It's obvious what they are doing now isn't working. If I were them I would find a way to drop the price of memory cards or make a cheaper option(without losing to much money) and GIVE US MORE GAMES PEOPLE WANT. And then as a last resort drop the price of the Vita.

I know it's easy to sit back here and say it, but when I talk to people about any console it's always about THE GAMES, nothing else.